NHL guru's

I have a draft tonight at 7pm
There's only 6 of us so there are plenty of good picks but give me some sleepers or someone who might get overlooked.
I hoping to snag okposo as he's consistent but who else!?! Phone Post 3.0

Justin Williams (Caps) Phone Post 3.0

Crumpyss - Justin Williams (Caps) Phone Post 3.0

JUSTIN WILLIAMS??

Connor Mcdavid

Sergei fedorov Phone Post 3.0

Alex Galchenyuk later on, I could see him having a breakout year.

Mike Liut (whalers) Phone Post 3.0

Torey Krug BOS - 1st PP unit on D. Will get tons of assists off tips and deflections. Chara slowing down so more ice time too.
Gustav Nyquist DET - will play on a line with Datsyuk or Zetterberg and get tons of PP mins.
Jonathan Huberdeau FLA - top line with Jagr on a fast, young team. Someone has to score for them.
Justin Faulk CAR - same as Krug. 1st PP unit on D. Tons of offensive chances from the point.
Ryan Strome NYI - playing on a line with Tavares. 'Nuff said.
Jason Pominville MIN - top line and first PP unit with Parise
Logan Couture SJ - already on first PP unit and will get more mins as year goes on and Thornton/Marleau fade
Cam Fowler ANA - lots of PP time. Big shot from the point with Getzlaf and Perry down low. Phone Post 3.0

Good call on Krug, he's been one of my favorite blue liners on the B's. Matt Belesky may have a good year if he gets on a top line with Kreci or Bergeron. I haven't seen any games or projected line ups so in not sure where he'll be Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - Torey Krug BOS - 1st PP unit on D. Will get tons of assists off tips and deflections. Chara slowing down so more ice time too.
Gustav Nyquist DET - will play on a line with Datsyuk or Zetterberg and get tons of PP mins.
Jonathan Huberdeau FLA - top line with Jagr on a fast, young team. Someone has to score for them.
Justin Faulk CAR - same as Krug. 1st PP unit on D. Tons of offensive chances from the point.
Ryan Strome NYI - playing on a line with Tavares. 'Nuff said.
Jason Pominville MIN - top line and first PP unit with Parise
Logan Couture SJ - already on first PP unit and will get more mins as year goes on and Thornton/Marleau fade
Cam Fowler ANA - lots of PP time. Big shot from the point with Getzlaf and Perry down low. Phone Post 3.0
Good list I was already planning on nyquist but now that you mention it krug will be a good pickup. I was thinking maybe Ennis from buffalo since he will be with kane and o Riley Phone Post 3.0

Here's my team

LW- lengdeskog

LW-Alex steen

RW- ovechkin

RW- oshie

C- towes

C- kopitar

D- shattinkirk

D-Keith

D- mcdoughna

D- seabrook

G- ludquist

G-bishop

B- bobby ryan

B- Tory krug

B- eichel

B- datsyuk

Utl- zetterberg Phone Post 3.0

If you're looking for sleepers then Sam Bennett (flames) Phone Post 3.0

Take Kessel, he's gonna score 50 goals playing with Sid Phone Post 3.0

moiststpierre - Here's my team

LW- lengdeskog

LW-Alex steen

RW- ovechkin

RW- oshie

C- towes

C- kopitar

D- shattinkirk

D-Keith

D- mcdoughna

D- seabrook

G- ludquist

G-bishop

B- bobby ryan

B- Tory krug

B- eichel

B- datsyuk

Utl- zetterberg Phone Post 3.0

Are you in a league of 3? Phone Post

Rhymenoceros - Ovechkin is a LW.

ESPN is retarded and has him as a RW, I have him in my league there. Last year it took them about halfway through the season to give him dual LW/RW.

gordie howe

McBottery -

ESPN is retarded and has him as a RW, I have him in my league there. Last year it took them about halfway through the season to give him dual LW/RW.
He's a right handed LW Phone Post 3.0

soreshins -
McBottery -

He's a right handed LW Phone Post 3.0
IMO Phone Post 3.0

I just drafted too, this is my team

Ryan Getzlaf
Henrik Zetterberg
Ryan Kesler

Nick Foligno
Alexander Steen
Brandon Saad

Alex Ovechkin
Vladimir Tarasenko
Ryan Callahan

Dustin Byfuglien
John Klingberg
Ryan Suter
Dennis Wideman
TJ Brodie

Corey Crawford
Jake Allen
Brian Elliot

I think I made off pretty damn well.

Tarasenko

And Benn won the scoring race yet hasnt been mentioned. Keep an eye on him.

Him and Seguin if healthy should pot tons of points!