NHL "preseason" hockey was amazing this year!

I can't wait for the regular season to start this week! This year the NHL preseason has been filled with very competitive games! Tons of hits, fights, and scoring!

Anyone following the season already?
Who are you rooting for this season?!?

I got the Anaheim Ducks to take the Stanley Cup!!! They were one game away last year from the finals and they gave Chicago the toughest series they had! Plus the Ducks have signed some big new additions to the lineup!

Ps. Next year we will have the Las Vegas hockey team!

Thoughts? Am I the only one excited!?! Phone Post 3.0

Anyone know who has the best preseason record? Phone Post 3.0

I loved how there were so many games on every night.

Season starts this week. Phone Post 3.0

knockoutfighter - Anyone know who has the best preseason record? Phone Post 3.0

Detroit went 6-0-2 in the preseason.

Anyone know if the NHL center ice season pass will actually let you watch an out of market game if it happens on the same day as a game you are considered in the "market" ? I live 9 hours from Minneapolis and 7 from Denver but if the Avalanche or Wild were playing I couldn't pull up the Kings last year becuase there was an "in market" game and it pissed me off.

Fighting hit an all-time low this pre-season. Don't know what OP was watching in regards to that one. Other than that, I agree.

I'm a Leaf fan. Can't wait to start my season long misery on Wednesday.

quiksilver101 - Fighting hit an all-time low this pre-season. Don't know what OP was watching in regards to that one. Other than that, I agree.

I'm a Leaf fan. Can't wait to start my season long misery on Wednesday.
Your misery will start Thursday. The Habs still have to take their yearly season opening shit on the ice on Wednesday. Even when the opener they play like absolute garbage and it's always the sloppiest game of the year. Phone Post 3.0

Rooting for Columbus, going to the Hurricanes opener this week. So pumped

Did anyone buy the single team pass with Gamecenter?

VinegarStrokes -

I'm excited for the wings this season, been a fan my whole life and I can't wait to see how the new coach's system works out. Hopefully he will let the forwards go full throttle instead of having them play a super defensive style.
There was so much offensive potential that wasn't allowed to shine under Babcock. Phone Post 3.0

Blackhawks Mothafucka! Phone Post 3.0

Ich liebe Katzen -

Oilers went 6-1-1!!

So excited for them to win 25 games this year

That's a little generous no? Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes -

vU thanks! Phone Post 3.0

invalid - Did anyone buy the single team pass with Gamecenter?
You can buy only one team??! Phone Post 3.0

Ich liebe Katzen -

Oilers went 6-1-1!!

So excited for them to win 25 games this year

Fucking right?! 25th place this year baby! Phone Post 3.0

knockoutfighter - 

Yeah part of the lawsuit means they're offering a pass for each team in the league at a discount. There arw still blackouts for national televised games but I'm an out of market Columbus fan so its not a problem.

I would like to know if it still comes with the NHL archive like the regular version does

invalid -
knockoutfighter - 

Yeah part of the lawsuit means they're offering a pass for each team in the league at a discount. There arw still blackouts for national televised games but I'm an out of market Columbus fan so its not a problem.

I would like to know if it still comes with the NHL archive like the regular version does
I signed up for NHL gamecenter last year and I wasn't able to watch the Ducks or te Kings since I live in Las Vegas! I guess it's still an LA market... I was so furious I had it for a month and had to either watch a 10 minute condensed version or wait 2 full days for the Ducks game to be available! And by then I would already know who won via social media and what not. Has any of this changed with buying a single team pass? I would never buy NHL gamecenter again as it only allows you to watch teams that aren't in your area so you have no interest in them! Phone Post 3.0