NHL suicide passes

https://youtu.be/Ox8hroyI1B8

2 Likes

1 Like

Some monstrously fucked up hits in that vid. 

Crazy!

Look at those fucking idiots in the first clip. Dude is out cold and gets kicked in the head twice while he's out

I can see those poor young men's souls leave there bodies for a few seconds. 

Thanks for the embed.

1 Like

Powdered Toast Man -

Thanks for the embed.

No prob, Bob. 

MayorPirkle - 

Look at those fucking idiots in the first clip. Dude is out cold and gets kicked in the head twice while he's out

I've seen that 100 times and I still cringe

Sprawl'n'Stall -
MayorPirkle - 

It wasn't an overly dirty hit, they didn't need to immediately retaliate. Certainly not to the point of doing it while dude is laying there. Sbisa straight skates into his head, a NJ player kicks him again later and one of the Devils retards jumps over his unconscious body to get into the melee. Absolute retardation all around. Just like the guy (Andrei Nikolishin?) who jumped onto Bettuzzi's back while he was still on top of Moore after suckering him. "Defend yout teammates" gets so drilled into these guys' heads that they ignore basic logic.

Campbell on Umberger my favourite hit of all time

I played juniors in the NAHL in the early 2000’s. A hit from a suicide pass ended my hockey career. Never take a deep passs into the middle of the ice. 

MayorPirkle - 
Sprawl'n'Stall -
MayorPirkle - 

It wasn't an overly dirty hit, they didn't need to immediately retaliate. Certainly not to the point of doing it while dude is laying there. Sbisa straight skates into his head, a NJ player kicks him again later and one of the Devils retards jumps over his unconscious body to get into the melee. Absolute retardation all around. Just like the guy (Andrei Nikolishin?) who jumped onto Bettuzzi's back while he was still on top of Moore after suckering him. "Defend yout teammates" gets so drilled into these guys' heads that they ignore basic logic.

Clear from the replay it wasn't that dirty at all, but most players probably didn't even see the hit and just react. And when shit hits the fan, you come and defend your teammates. I get that. But NOT skating over the dude and kicking him with skates! WTF

Johnny Ringo -

Some monstrously fucked up passes in that vid is more like it.

kinson - 

I played juniors in the NAHL in the early 2000’s. A hit from a suicide pass ended my hockey career. Never take a deep passs into the middle of the ice. 

Never played or watched hockey. Can you explain what a suicide pass is? What's a deep pass?

1 Like

kinson - 

I ended any chance of playing hockey even for fun from a slew foot to the side of my knee.

JonnyW -
Johnny Ringo -

Some monstrously fucked up passes in that vid is more like it.

Solid point.

OnCall -
kinson - 

Never played or watched hockey. Can you explain what a suicide pass is? What's a deep pass?

A suicide pass is when a teammate sends you a pass that puts you in a vulnerable position. Usually it's a defenceman who sends a forward a breakout pass that he has to look back to receive and someone from the other team reads and is able to step up and hit them right as they receive the pass. The guy receiving the pass has to look at the puck coming at him and has no idea someone has him lined up.

Best way to lose the confidence and freindship of your forwards.....throw a pass up the middle.... On the same note, they gotta know what's coming if they want to lank around the blue line and not help out in your own end....just sayin...

OnCall - 
kinson - 

It's like throwing a high arc pass to a receiver in football which gives the dback a chance to drill him.