ni no kuni ii revenant kingdom

the next big game, March 23rd.

No reason to buy Far Cry 5 now. 

While Ni no Kuni has had a number of releases overseas, the Level-5 developed franchise has only breached the west in a single instance. Released back in 2013, Wrath of the White Witchis a unique, highly-original RPG best known for its Studio Ghibli involvement. Unfortunately, the award-winning animation studio isn’t reprising their role with the sequel, but fortunately Level-5 has been able to maintain the very essence and charm the first game contained. While we should be playing Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom right now, its delay into 2018 is likely for the best, as we shouldn’t rush perfection, and based on what has been shown thus far, it has the potential to be something special in a year that’s absolutely crammed full of huge AAA releases.

Really looking forward to this one, but at £49.99 on the PS Store for the base game it is a bit rich for me at the minute. I guess I’ll have to wait for a sale.

I loved Ni No Kuni.  Felt like a Pokemon substitute with a better story.  The change in action will be interesting. Can't wait

best game out there until gow 4 and yakuza 6

Aargh. Akron you’re making me what to buy this game more and more. 

Right, I’m going to sit down and start Wrath of the White Witch again. If I complete it before release day I’ll buy this.

Personally I’m not too bothered about God of War, but I know that I’ll be picking up Yakuza 6 on release day. That series is one of my absolute favourites.

I forgot Ni No Kuni happened, and still no PC re-release like a lot of JRPg companies have been doing lately. I might see how my system handles ps3 emulation tonight to give it a try.

annnnnd never mind, it is a poorly emulated shit show by all videos I've found.

Harlow's Rhesus - I forgot Ni No Kuni happened, and still no PC re-release like a lot of JRPg companies have been doing lately. I might see how my system handles ps3 emulation tonight to give it a try.

nice! 

Benwahwah -

Right, I’m going to sit down and start Wrath of the White Witch again. If I complete it before release day I’ll buy this.

Personally I’m not too bothered about God of War, but I know that I’ll be picking up Yakuza 6 on release day. That series is one of my absolute favourites.

lol, let's do this. 

Akron OG -
Benwahwah -

lol, let's do this. 

Just started it again yesterday. I’d forgotten just how funny Mr. Drippy is, his cry-baby bunting stuff had me in stitches. 

Now it’s time to give the little beasties a ‘whacking and send em packing’.

Reviews are in 8 to 9.5s across the board...

The Final Word 9.5

Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom is pure greatness. Everything it does it does at the highest level. RPG fans owe it to themselves to experience this gem. Easily one of the best games of this generation.

Akron OG -

Reviews are in 8 to 9.5s across the board...

The Final Word 9.5

Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom is pure greatness. Everything it does it does at the highest level. RPG fans owe it to themselves to experience this gem. Easily one of the best games of this generation.

FUCK IT!

FINE!

I’ve gone and pre-ordered the Prince’s edition, it cost £74.99, but it has the season pass as well. I hope you’re happy with yourself.

Plus, as I’m living in Asia, Yakuza 6 just became available today on the PSN. So that cost a pretty penny as well. But I’m super excited. I LOVE the Yakuza series.

Benwahwah -

Plus, as I’m living in Asia, Yakuza 6 just became available today on the PSN. So that cost a pretty penny as well. But I’m super excited. I LOVE the Yakuza series.

yakuza is awesome. 

i pre-ordered it but won't play till the summer 

tomorrow!