Nice clean scrap from a dreamer and a homeboy

In Nike flip flops no less.

Noice.

usa ! usa ! usa ! ! ! ! !

females are the STUPIDEST human beings when it comes to 2 men fighting

always screaming and "trying to break up the fight"

that dumb stupid bitch was directly responsible for her man getting nailed with that shot

dumb bitch delivered him right into that hard right

there's running into a punch... and then there is really running into a punch...

Really could have done without all the whoo whoo whoo but good clean scrap. Love when there’s no head stomps afterwords 

McGoat -

Really could have done without all the whoo whoo whoo but good clean scrap. Love when there’s no head stomps afterwords 

this.

I thought the dreamer was done until he took his shirt off and wanted more. Salute to him for showing heart.

Thrasher seems to make a comeback now.. seen it on a few teens...

Same with skateboarding in general.. see more kids with the 2 lipped decks instead of those faggy longboards.. nice to see..

Low T Low IQ -

usa ! usa ! usa ! ! ! ! !

females are the STUPIDEST human beings when it comes to 2 men fighting

always screaming and "trying to break up the fight"

that dumb stupid bitch was directly responsible for her man getting nailed with that shot

As soon as I saw it, I just thought, "Wow, good job saving him from the fight." Lol

Nicely done.

Black kid knew the other guy had nothing for him.

Kudos to him for breaking when the girlfriend tried to intervene, and then again for walking off ater the knockdown.

Lol they should ban all chicks from male to male fights. They just make things worse, and they make weird noises.

That mexican kid got outworked. He was done and still wanted to fight; next thing you know.. he ate a right.

Video quality is fucking amazing 

That's how they do it at First Christian Academy!

I loved how that dude thought taking his shirt off and releasing the man bun would put him into beast mode like Stallone turning his hat backwards in “Over The Top.”  

Instead, he went running into a punch and got laid out.

Nice of the black dude to move him to the grass for the pile driver.

The man bun makes a convenient handle for raining punches down on somebody's dome. Keep your hair neat and short if expecting to get into a street fight.

And lol @ the chick holding his arms down when he charged in the second time, giving his opponent a clean shot at his jaw.

DaddyRich - That's how they do it at First Christian Academy!

“The Pride of Pearland Texas”

Call for Enrollment Information (281) 412-5182

Could have been a decent round 2 if that dumb bitch hadn't been grabbing his arms. You can try to save your boyfriend from the bigger stronger black kid, but you're only gonna get him knocked out if you try to save him from himself

Just once I would like to see one of these videos where the Mexican kid actually knows what he's doing. This younger generation can't throw hands

Stay down, Miguel