Nice Job TSN

5 channels, curling on 3 of them and a NASCAR race that doesn't count on another.

Get it together.

Agreed... fuck these 5 more laps. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck this is annoying Phone Post 3.0

I had to find a fucking illegal stream even though I'm paying out the ass for cable.

This is insanely annoying, and I already hate paying for cable. I think this completely switched me over.

https://www.facebook.com/UFCCanada/photos/a.173405526014432.34241.166692790019039/931489583539352/?type=1

Just look at the comments

Thank god TSN isn't covering the World Frog Jumping Championship or we'd never see another fight again.

Who cares, it's on fight network.

RobMachine - Who cares, it's on fight network.

Oh...ok cool I'll be right over to watch it.

Wish I had known that earlier. 10:25 and just watching now. Just a little P.O.'d. Phone Post 3.0

that was bullshit! can't throw it on one of the 3 channels showing the same show? even took their time after the race to change over.

Lovesmyirish - 

BYOB

at least it aint baseball!

RobMachine - 
Lovesmyirish - 

BYOB

Nah never mind then. Thanks any way.

lol

I'm in Waterloo, Ontario. Just checked FightPass for shits and giggles, and the fights are on! Holloway just entering the ring!

iGotMauledByRumblesJohnson - This is the dumbest bullshit ever. The same fucking curling match or game or whatever the fuck it is on 3 tsn channels. Phone Post 3.0
You must have signed up for the extreme sports package. I think up next is competitive quilting Phone Post 3.0

tsn is terrible

I have the fight network but never remember that i do. I have no time for SD channels in 2015

Showing curling instead on the main channel.
Disappointing. :(