Nice job ZUFFA!

I know it's "cool" to hate ZUFFA on here, if this is true, you got to give credit where credit's due.

From Dave Meltzer:

"--Dana White said this morning that they will be dedicating Wednesday night's live show on Spike from Omaha, headlined by Houston Alexander vs. Eric Schafer, to Evan Tanner and that they will be airing an Evan Tanner TV tribute show on Spike. White said they've also put together 30 second tribute spots for Tanner that will be airing soon."

Nice job by ZUFFA stepping up to pay respects to Tanner.

ttt

Cool Dana,very cool.

very cool. I would watch a Tanner tribute show, TIVO it to watch it again and save it to show my friends.

We'll never have another one quite like Evan. There are lots of better fighters but none quite like Evan.

we'll miss you evan!

Classy move

ttt

sweetness

http://www.evantanner.net/

Still can't believe he's gone... 

Good...I hope they get people close to him to be interviwed on camera for this tribute.

TTT

Cool, sounds good.

ttt

very cool

ttt RIP Evan

tttanner

Very cool. I hate comparing MMA to WWE, but it would be great if the show could be expanded by about 20 minutes, and inbetween fights select fighters could come out and share a few thoughts about Tanner, with clips of some of his fights shown as well.

WWE does a pretty good job doing tribute shows.

^^ True ^^

When Owen Hart died, the show that next night was the biggest tearjerker in the history of television for me...
I am not sure if anybody saw it, but OMFG it was amazing...

Then the night of Chris Benoit's tribute show (happened before they realized HE had done it)
That was another amazing show, and of course Eddie Guererro tribute show....
WOW...I am getting sad just thinking about poor Evan...
DAMMIT

BillyRayChubbs - ^^ True ^^

When Owen Hart died, the show that next night was the biggest tearjerker in the history of television for me...

I am not sure if anybody saw it, but OMFG it was amazing...

yeah i remember that....made all the more sad because by all accounts Owen was one of the nicest family oriented guys in wrestling

RIP and nice move by Zuffa.