Nice keyboard? The music one

Anyone here play keyboard? Can’t get a piano, so looking to learn the keyboard. I can splurge a little on something nice, within reason as it will be a new hobby.
Any tips on learning at 30 would be appreciated as well.

1 Like

TL:DR

I got a real nice keyboard for my computer the other day. I’m thrilled with it! Hold on, I’ll get you the make and model.

1 Like

THE THREAD TITLE, KIRIK JR, THE FUCKING THREAD TITLE

1 Like

It was too long too :joy:

1 Like

download (68)

1 Like

I hate it here

2 Likes

Come on man. Just have a look. Are you sure I cant interest you in improving your keyboard experience?

It doesn’t even have the num pad on the right side of the keyboard. Just along the top. What fucking WALMART did you score that at? Beat it! Scram!

I’ll take it!

I’ll sell it to you. Lol

Get out of here Frank. We’re talking keyboards!

Are you Canadian? I likely won’t want to pay shipping on that unless you’re close

No luck. American as Apple pie

I’m not sure if anyone knows what you’re talking about

1 Like

That’s a real nice keyboard you got there! What a beauty like that cost a fella?

2 Likes

Apparently youtube is a good way to learn. I paid for years of drum lessons only for my kid to learn the keyboard on his own and only play that and piano now. I forget the model but will post it later.

2 Likes

Is there no guitarcenter.com or musiciansfriend.com in Canada?

Looks very similar. I mean it has keys and buttons and stuff. Does that one loop and play backing drums and stuff too?

Patience… lol.