Nice omaplata killa b!!!!!!

Ben Saunders -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - First one I've seen in the UFC iirc. Welcome back :) Phone Post 3.0

Thank you sir! :)
No problem brother. Enjoy your extra 50K, hope to see more of that in your 2nd UFC run. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Bossenberry - I can't believe that dude didn't even try to roll out once. I think that is the first omaplata finish I have seen in pro MMA

I felt him tryin to tripod up a few times... but kept the pressure tight. That's why i didn't wanna let go of his hip. :)

My wife (who does yoga)...looks over and says "damm..that guy has some skills"..(when Ben was setting up rubber guard)..she watched the whole thing until he started cranking on his shoulder, then looked away continuing to read her book.

Ben made a fan out of her...I think...lol

Awesome win dude!

"Oh. So I guess we're throwin that PLATA shit now." Phone Post 3.0

Newbie14 - My wife (who does yoga)...looks over and says "damm..that guy has some skills"..(when Ben was setting up rubber guard)..she watched the whole thing until he started cranking on his shoulder, then looked away continuing to read her book.

Ben made a fan out of her...I think...lol

Awesome win dude!

Listen up Newbie, we got some rules around these here parts.
Now post some damn yoga pics of said wifey to legitimize post!

How the heck am supposed to do that?? lol...I honestly did try. On the d-low anyway.