“Nice to see some fresh innovation again in there instead of the usual garbage” - Conor

1 Like

“A lovely timed soccer kick to the body of a downed opponent. A much under utilized legal strike. Nice to see some fresh innovation again in there instead of the usual garbage we see over and over.” – McGregor captioned a photo of Rountree’s soccer kick to the body.

The victory served as Khalil Rountree’s second in a row, as he had previously scored a TKO victory over Modestas Bukauskas this past September. ‘The War Horse’ now sports a record of 6-5 under the UFC banner.

As for Conor McGregor, the former two-division UFC champion is currently eyeing a summer return to the Octagon. The Irishman has not competed since suffering a broken leg in his trilogy fight with Dustin Poirier back at UFC 264.

Proud of Pride

Was a violent finish. I miss those.

I loved how he just totally skitzed out and went berserker beast mode out of nowhere.
that was fucking epic.

5 Likes
2 Likes

There was something about that finish i had never seen before. It was almost scary, but not necessarily in an “is he ok?” way (tho i was worried), but more like i watched a felonious assault live. The way rountree got the thai plum, kneed him, and threw him to the ground before kicking and beating him senseless was scary. I would legitimately be afraid to get in a ring w him, especially w the oblique kick/stomps. Like, terrified. I do not envy his future opponents.

6 Likes

Conor the rapist, former professional MMA fighter, now a full-time MMA superfan. Watch out John Morgan.

3 Likes

definitely went primal.
his stock went up yesterday

2 Likes

olskool

1 Like

Can we change khalil’s nickname to black superman?

Also, JM getting a salty shoutout from the man of steel

Racist asshole can he not just be superman?

the term black superman goes back to the 70’s song about Muhammed ali.

Spot on. He got big brothered all over the cage

Conor embodies “the usual garbage we see over and over” ever since he got wealthy.

Ryan Spann has already taken that also Steven Peterson.

I know, right? Can you imagine what kind of a racist, triggered bitch you would have to be to actually say something like that - to assume a negative connotation with the adjective “black” being used to describe someone named “Khalil” juxtaposed to a white person named “Kal-El”?

Anywho, I’m off to go watch my favorite compilations of The Black Beast, Black Fedor, and The Black Mamba. Have a great day!