Nicest and meanest fighters you have met in person

I met JDS nicest guy ever. Saw Cain at Universal but i respect him since he was with his family and was mean mugging everyone. lol but his mean mug is his normal face so.

1 Like

I bumped into Sam stout at bellator in Windsor ont. just crossed paths, I shook his hand and said I enjoy watching him fight and then walked away. He didn't say anything and walked away, but I'm not hot pussy so I didn't expect him to buy my a beer or something. Also horodecki got ko'd earlier so I'm sure he wasn't happy, but even if he didn't I wouldn't think any less of him. I also met mauro at the same show, just said a quick hello while I was in the beer line and he talked to me for a couple minutes and couldn't have been nicer.

I also met a former strikeforce fighter while bartending in Australia. He was cool all night and ended up coming back to my place to party and we ended up smoking grass in my kitchen for an like an hour lol Phone Post

2 Likes

mixedmartialmike -
ThirdJackson - Thumbs up- Wanderlei, Ellenberger, Shields, Maynard, Belcher

Thumbs down- Guida Phone Post
What's your guida story Phone Post
He went up to him for an autograph and Guida promptly ran away Phone Post

Mazz... Not going lie, made me lol so hard, I think I squirted. Phone Post

I met Baroni at 114 and he was incredibly nice.

Nicest = Matt Serra, Mike Brown, Renzo, Dan Cormier

Biggest Jerk = Randy Couture (maybe he just had a bad day)

1 Like

Josh Koscheck was surprisingly cool (multiple occasions too)

the meanest;
For legal reasons I'll just say a local female fighter that screwed a lot of her friends attempting to get ahead.

2 Likes

^ there was a vid a while back of randy being arrogant to some fans but I can't find it, anybody else know what I'm talking about?

1 Like

I met Rich Franklin, Forrest, and Rashad and all three where pretty cool.

Only fighter I have met that I thought was kind of a tool was Hughes.

discodrew -  clay guida said I was doing a good job and keep training.

donald cowboy cerrone said his sister has the same pants as me lol. Phone Post

Who nU Cowboy was sO fuNnY!

I have met Ivan Salaverry and Maurice Smith at Salaverry's gym, Evan Dunham did a seminar for like 15 guys in Eugene, and I did that. Frank Mir was cage-side for my second fight. Jorge Masvidal and Ricardo Liborio were cage-side for my third fight. Everyone happily took pictures and signed things. Mir complimented my triangle, and pretended to rnc me for a picture. Masvidal took me and introduced me to professor Liborio for pictures, etc. Everyone of them was very friendly. Phone Post

Friend of mine is a waitress at a local club and Guida went in with a decent sized entourage and is ordering food, drinks, etc.

Waitress gives him the check and he replies, "You mean I have to pay for this? Do you know who I am?" I guess he went Karo on her until manager had to come in and smooth things over.

KissMisery - Friend of mine is a waitress at a local club and Guida went in with a decent sized entourage and is ordering food, drinks, etc.

Waitress gives him the check and he replies, "You mean I have to pay for this? Do you know who I am?" I guess he went Karo on her until manager had to come in and smooth things over.

She should have responded with "the love child of captain caveman and Usain Bolt".

3 Likes

cowboy complementing discodrew's pants just ruined my keyboard.

I spit some water on it & caps lock keeps coming on...? freaking funny

Brandon Vera was kind of weird. I caught him at some weigh ins and just wanted a pic. The weigh ins were about to start, so he said he would afterwards. The weigh ins ended and he got up fast as fuck and bolted out of the spot. He made eye contact with me but said fuck it. Maybe he had to dump. Dunno.

wheelchair kid was being a dick....what I heard

I know a lot of fighter personally so I'd be bias talking about them...

I met Domanic Cruz at a Lloyd Irvin event a while back and thought he was truly one of the nicest guys

Honestly I cant think of anyone ive seen personally be an ass ecxept Brock Lesner. I saw him at a local event just shut down these little kids hard for wanting autographs and walk away from them. Then he went up into his little area and had some other dude keep them away from him... happend right in front of me I was like 'god damn douche bag!' was only a handful of kids he could have said 2 words to them for pete's sake

Randy is a cool ass guy

Hendo is too, but even quieter than Randy

I have only met one and it was Guida. He could not have been nicer. He talked to me for about 3-4 mins. This was at a concert btw not a fan expo or anything. I was thinking about asking him if I could get a pic but idk for some reason I didn't wanna bother him with that or whatever. Then he says hey man u got a camera phone you want a picture? To which of course I said yes.

I was in the same locker room as Gonzaga few years back. His coach at team link was fighting for the belt (he was very sick and I believe lost a decision) but Gonzaga was a friggin monster! And then he kindly asked us about the order of the fights. And was very kind Phone Post