Nick Cannon anti-semitic?

The guy from Wildin' Out and Nickelodeon sharing some anti-semitic conspiracy theories with Professor Griff from Public Enemy. 

I listened to the whole thing, it's prettty bad. The conspiracy theories start about ten minutes in.

No need for a question mark on the thread title...

3 Likes

camicom -

No need for a question mark on the thread title...

Ok faggot. Mods please remove the "?" to make cami happy

3 Likes

Yeah, he is. He's also an idiot.

1 Like

Who cares what he thinks 

Taylor27 - 

Who cares what he thinks 

Idiots 

Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam has strong influence with a lot of famous black people.

1 Like

Nick Cannon Dropped by ViacomCBS

1 Like

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/nick-cannon-dropped-viacomcbs-anti-semitic-comments-podcast-1234706748/

Mariah isnt going to be un-fucked by Eminem, Nick.

He’s an idiot and thinks a rapper friend got killed because he was making a documentary about some “doctor” who claims to have the cure to aids and cancer. He vouched to finish the documentary and is very anti white when it comes to stuff and definitely against anything not black 

Sandy Pantz - 

Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam has strong influence with a lot of famous black people.

White people are totally oblivious of this.
This isn't some new fringe conspiracy theory.

Many black people believe some version of what Nick Cannon is saying here. It's a central belief in the NoI, but most of their lackeys are smart enough to NOT say this shit in public.
It's like Scientologists going on podcasts to talk about Lord Xenu.

Also, I love how he said the same shit about white people, but no news sources are mentioning that in any way. Nobody is even pretending to care about anti-white racism. Not surprised.

2 Likes

ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/nick-cannon-dropped-viacomcbs-anti-semitic-comments-podcast-1234706748/

Holy shit that comments section.

Is Nick Cannon getting lynched?

I truly wasn't aware how much antisemitism ran through so many black people until I saw them cone out i droves to support DeSean Jackson. I was honestly shocked it was as common as it appeared to be. 

Cotton -

I truly wasn't aware how much antisemitism ran through so many black people until I saw them cone out i droves to support DeSean Jackson. I was honestly shocked it was as common as it appeared to be. 

Black guy I work with says he hates mexicans. I ask him why, he never has a reason, just that he hates them. Weird way to be

Nick cannon just got dropped by Viacom for his "anti-semitic" rant..

So.. saying Whites are animals and inferior to blacks is fine. Just don't say anything about jews

2 Likes

Haven’t seen a single one of the “you must be anti racist” have anything negative to say about him

logic672 - 

Nick cannon just got dropped by Viacom for his "anti-semitic" rant..

So.. saying Whites are animals and inferior to blacks is fine. Just don't say anything about jews

Haven't you heard? Racism is about power, and since black people do not possesses power, they cannot be racist.

Now Antisemitism... that's something different altogether...

1 Like

What did Nick Cannon say?

In his podcast, Nick and Richard “Professor Griff” Griffith, the former hip-hop Public Enemy member, discussed racial bias.

He and Professor Griff said that Black people are the true Hebrews and that Jews have usurped their identity.

Cannon said: “When we are the same people who they want to be. That’s our birthright. We are the true Hebrews.”

The rapper then discussed skin color and claimed that people without dark skin live in fear.

“And I’m going to say this carefully,” he begins - to allege that people who lack sufficient melanin are “a little less.”

Those without dark skin have a “deficiency” that historically forced them to act out of fear and commit acts of violence to survive, he said.

“They had to be savages,” Nick said, adding that he was referring to “Jewish people, white people, Europeans,” among others.

The podcast reportedly was filmed last year and aired two weeks ago.

Professor Griff is also known for making anti-Semitic comments in the 1980's, which triggered the split of the hip hop group.

At the time, Griff told the New York Times: “The Jews are wicked. And we can prove this.”

In his recent interview with Nick, Griff appeared to stand by his past remarks, telling the podcast: “I’m hated now because I told the truth.”

Cannon, who called Griffin a “legend," said: “You’re speaking facts. There’s no reason to be scared of anything when you’re speaking the truth.”

Who fired him?

ViacomCBS fired Cannon after hearing the podcast and the remarks he made towards Jews.

Their statement said: “We have spoken with Nick Cannon about an episode of his podcast ‘Cannon’s on YouTube, which promoted hateful speech and spread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.”

It added: “While we support ongoing education and dialogue in the fight against bigotry, we are deeply troubled that Nick has failed to acknowledge or apologize for perpetuating anti-Semitism, and we are terminating our relationship with him.”