Nick Cannon anti-semitic?

Cotton -

I truly wasn't aware how much antisemitism ran through so many black people until I saw them cone out i droves to support DeSean Jackson. I was honestly shocked it was as common as it appeared to be. 

they have hated jews as far back as i remember. Way back before all the Farakan qoutes. back before jessie jackson and "hyme town". before crown hieghts.

For all the virtue signaling jews seem to do about helping the black man, every jew i know doesnt like the blacks. Sure, way back in the day, they set up shops in black area's to sell to them (maybe thats why they hate jews), but it was always schwatza and schwatza that

funny thing is if you bypass president and ceo bakish (dont know if jewish), and go to chairmen of the board redstone, although not practising, was born a jew. Kinda will reinforce what they were talking about - LOL

He was basically talking straight up black supremacy. Melanin makes other races weaker which forced them to be savages, black people are the chosen people and closest to God, everybody wants to be them so they have to keep them down etc. He even threw out a comment on eugenics at one point talking about making people purer black but didn't really expand on it.

White people will claim superiority because they built civilization, invented pretty much everything useful that exists in the world around them, conquered the entireity of other civilizations they came across at one point or another, and thought of the most influential philosophical and artistic movements. 

Nick Cannon says black people are superior because they have more melanin. 

Yeah bro, if this were a "don't get sunburnt" contest, black people would be kangz. 

1 Like
Whambo - 

He was basically talking straight up black supremacy. Melanin makes other races weaker which forced them to be savages, black people are the chosen people and closest to God, everybody wants to be them so they have to keep them down etc. He even threw out a comment on eugenics at one point talking about making people purer black but didn't really expand on it.

The Nation of Islam and associated sects like Black Hebrew Israelites are radical, black supremacist hate movements predicated on a conspiracy theory that white people are racially inferior.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/ajpa.1330360604

The extraordinary thing is how mainstream these views are within the black American community.

First he doesn’t really apologize and tries to deflect by saying we all can learn from this. Then he gets angry and demands an apology and the ownership of a show he hosted. Says he being bullied. He doesn’t condone hate speech or hateful rhetoric. Yet, he was spewing anti-Semitic statements. Sounds like a typical lefty talking out both sides of his mouth. Everything you do is bad but when I get caught doing it, i’ll just get angry and make demands about how i’ve been shit on and that it is different than what you are doing.

2 Likes

Another dumb fuck 

Well.....I guess Dave Chappelle won in the end.

Squatdog -
Whambo - 

The Nation of Islam and associated sects like Black Hebrew Israelites are radical, black supremacist hate movements predicated on a conspiracy theory that white people are racially inferior.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/ajpa.1330360604

The extraordinary thing is how mainstream these views are within the black American community.

Are you familiar with where he was going with the Eugenics comment? I'd never heard that before, and Griff didn't really go into it.

I was interpreting it as when they were saying you "gotta kill the nigga" the nigga was the mixed part of their blood, and it was about getting to a pure black race by only being with other black people or getting rid of the mixing by Eugenics.

If anything i'm more surprised it's not MORE popular. Take a race that feels disenfranchised and convince them they're the chosen ones, and muddle some history to support it. Add it some BS Superman science where the sun is what empowers people. Even make them Gods. Have some charismatic leaders of the movement like Griff who can still be somewhat mainstream. You can see why a lot of people would eat it up. I mean this isn't some movement like the KKK that people associate with hillbillies fucking their sisters, this is mainstream like that one CNN contributor who I saw all the time on there was fired for basically speakking Farrikan talking points wrt Isreal. This is highly educated wealthy mainstream black people that secretly hold these views and they only slip out once in a while, but they only get noticed if they go against jews directly. I mean Nick basically talked shit about every single race outside of black people, but the news including this thread title only picks up the Jewish stuff.

He’s blaming his removal from Viacom on systemic racism

![](upload://bhgXnmul5dXDPjLCrrOXECeZj1o.jpeg)

Whambo - 

I’ve tried to see things from a black supremacists viewpoint but I just can’t… Blacks tend to be more athletic than other races but when it comes to IQ, behavior and overall productivity, they are lesser than other races

You’d think blacks would try to Allie themselves with other races but instead they seem to oppose and hate them all…on the glimpsed, most races seem to ipdislike blacks too so the feeling seems to be mutual

Good riddance to his racist @ss.

Fox is keeping him on the masked singer btw. He basically said the most racist shit ive heard from a celeb ever, but im fox's view its just dialogue because hes black.

Whambo - 

Fox is keeping him on the masked singer btw. He basically said the most racist shit ive heard from a celeb ever, but im fox's view its just dialogue because hes black.

So they’ll have one of the biggest racist anti-white, antisemitic hosts ever.

Screw Cannon and that show.

I’m sure he has lots of people standing behind him. Especially the crew of his MTV show that his sorry ass big mouth just put out of work.

He might have millions but I’m sure the crew doesn’t that was counting on a paycheck.

What a fucking jackass.