Nick Cannon Apology....

...no mention or apology for shitting on White people...but he said sorry to the Jews, so....he cool now.

Nick Cannon apologizes for ‘hurtful’ and ‘divisive’ anti-Semitic comments

Nick Cannon apologized Wednesday for making anti-Semitic remarks on a recent podcast, saying he feels ashamed for his “hurtful” and divisive language.

“First and foremost I extend my deepest and most sincere apologies to my Jewish sisters and brothers for the hurtful and divisive words that came out of my mouth during my interview with Richard Griffin,” Cannon wrote in a series of tweets addressing his comments in the June 30 episode of “Cannon’s >

“They reinforced the worst stereotypes of a proud and magnificent people and I feel ashamed of the uninformed and naïve place that these words came from,” he said.

Cannon, 39, got into hot water after interviewing Griffin, known as Professor Griff, about his departure from hip-hop group Public Enemy in 1989 for saying “the Jews are wicked” and are responsible for “the majority of wickedness that goes on across the globe.”

Griffin doubled down on his views in the interview, and Cannon agreed.

“You’re speaking facts,” Cannon said. “There’s no reason to be scared of anything when you’re speaking the truth.”

Cannon later added that black people are “true Hebrews.”

“You can’t be anti-Semitic when we are the Semitic people,” Cannon said. “That’s our birthright. So if that’s truly our birthright, there’s no hate involved.”

In his Wednesday statement, Cannon said since the Griffin interview he has had a “minor history lesson” in Jewish history, with Rabbis and community leaders even reaching out to enlighten him.

“I want to assure my Jewish friends, new and old, that this is only the beginning of my education — I am committed to deeper connections, more profound learning and strengthening the bond between our two cultures today and every day going forward,” he wrote.

Cannon is the host of Fox’s wildly popular series “The Masked Singer,” and the network in a Wednesday night statement said they are standing by him.

“Nick has sincerely apologized, and quickly taken steps to educate himself and make amends,” Fox’s statement said.

“On that basis and given a belief that this moment calls for dialogue, we will move forward with Nick and help him advance this important conversation, broadly.”

Earlier Wednesday, before Cannon released his statement, ViacomCBS severed ties with him, writing in a statement “that Nick has failed to acknowledge or apologize for perpetuating anti-Semitism.”

ViacomCBS is the parent company of MTV and TeenNick. Cannon served as chairman of the latter network and hosted MTV’s “Wild ‘N Out.”

1 Like

Radio personality Charlamagne tha God had earlier said Cannon's firing from ViacomCBS has proved 'Jews have the power'.  The Breakfast Club host weighed in on the controversy after Cannon was accused of spreading anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and said white people were 'evil' and 'true savages' on his podcast. 

'Nick is my guy. I hate it had to be him, but that's what you can do when you have the power,' Charlamagne said on Wednesday. 'And if there's one thing Jewish people have showed us, it's that they have the power.

'I can't wait until the day black people are able to fire people for saying things about us that we deem racist. We can barely get cops fired for actually killing us,' he added. 

He backed up Cannon's comments that white people of the past were 'savages' and 'barbaric', saying said it would be 'inaccurate' to say they did not 'have a history of mass racial violence' in America. 

'Racial violence has been a distinct part of this country since 1660 and that's a fact. I don't even have to begin to run down the long list of violent, murderous, savage acts from white people in this country,' he said.   

Former NBA star Dwyane Wade was among those who voiced their support for Cannon in the wake of the fallout but has since deleted his tweet

I read a apology from him where he doubled down. Totally different

1 Like

Whoa, Fox isn't firing him from that Masked Singer show? It's not like he's a staple. Oh well, time to burn down Wendy's.

4 Likes

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - I read a apology from him where he doubled down. Totally different

He did not apologize at all. His publicist must be working overtime to get the spin.

Of course he won't apologize for his anti-white racist comments. He needs to keep his hood cred..

Fuck that guy... 

2 Likes

White people are the ones who are savage and barbaric? I mean yeah there is a time in history where this was certainly true but to say it's just White's is absolutely crazy talk.

1 Like

lol @ these dumb fucks. can we go down the long list of "violent, murderous, savage acts" from blacks TODAY? 

5 Likes

Dave Chappelle said it best fuck nick cannon.

All theae black cwlebs support him too, they can all eat a bag of baby ducks.

What's even more hilarious is Dwayne wade supports him and has a trans kid. Wonder what the great faggot farrakan thinks of that.

The only black celeb that has said anything remotely good in response to all this garbage lately is Kareem. That dude knows how to write

1 Like

baby dicks or ducks whatever lol

Nick got what he deserved.  He has been "cooning" all these years and BIT the hand that feeds him.

I have never heard anyone in the Black community say Nick Cannon is a leader.

I'd blame Mariah Carey's crazy ass!

Fuck him and this double standard. If others don't get to apologize for things they did decades ago, then Nick Cannon doesn't get to for saying shit this week. Fuck P Diddy, if I had the time Inwould dig up Biggies body and throw it on his front lawn not before beating D Wades son back into a man.

8 Likes

Funny cause Jews are the only reason he has money and fame.  I would say I would boycott anything he is a part of, but I was already doing that without even trying.

2 Likes

Fuck that half white guy

"We can barely get cops fired for actually killing us"

Shit like this makes me legit LOL.

Motherfucker, there isn't SHIT happening to you - drop the "us" rhetoric.

Reminds me of a sports team fan that uses "us".  Dude - you didn't just win the Super Bowl because you're a Chiefs fan & bought a jersey from NFLshop.com...STFU already.

5 Likes

Al Cappucino -

Radio personality Charlamagne tha God had earlier said Cannon's firing from ViacomCBS has proved 'Jews have the power'.  The Breakfast Club host weighed in on the controversy after Cannon was accused of spreading anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and said white people were 'evil' and 'true savages' on his podcast. 

'Nick is my guy. I hate it had to be him, but that's what you can do when you have the power,' Charlamagne said on Wednesday. 'And if there's one thing Jewish people have showed us, it's that they have the power.

'I can't wait until the day black people are able to fire people for saying things about us that we deem racist. We can barely get cops fired for actually killing us,' he added. 

He backed up Cannon's comments that white people of the past were 'savages' and 'barbaric', saying said it would be 'inaccurate' to say they did not 'have a history of mass racial violence' in America. 

'Racial violence has been a distinct part of this country since 1660 and that's a fact. I don't even have to begin to run down the long list of violent, murderous, savage acts from white people in this country,' he said.   

"'I can't wait until the day black people are able to fire people for saying things about us that we deem racist. We can barely get cops fired for actually killing us,' he added. "

LMAO, what? It's called getting "cancelled" you Mr fucking Victim

1 Like