Nick Cannon Apology....

"after Cannon was accused of spreading anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and said white people were 'evil' and 'true savages'"

He does realize 2 out of his 3 kids are part white?

1 Like

BrckNoHitBk -
Al Cappucino -

Radio personality Charlamagne tha God had earlier said Cannon's firing from ViacomCBS has proved 'Jews have the power'.  The Breakfast Club host weighed in on the controversy after Cannon was accused of spreading anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and said white people were 'evil' and 'true savages' on his podcast. 

'Nick is my guy. I hate it had to be him, but that's what you can do when you have the power,' Charlamagne said on Wednesday. 'And if there's one thing Jewish people have showed us, it's that they have the power.

'I can't wait until the day black people are able to fire people for saying things about us that we deem racist. We can barely get cops fired for actually killing us,' he added. 

He backed up Cannon's comments that white people of the past were 'savages' and 'barbaric', saying said it would be 'inaccurate' to say they did not 'have a history of mass racial violence' in America. 

'Racial violence has been a distinct part of this country since 1660 and that's a fact. I don't even have to begin to run down the long list of violent, murderous, savage acts from white people in this country,' he said.   

"'I can't wait until the day black people are able to fire people for saying things about us that we deem racist. We can barely get cops fired for actually killing us,' he added. "

LMAO, what? It's called getting "cancelled" you Mr fucking Victim

I just find it amazing he's able to say those things from beyond the grave. Him being killed and all by the hands of the Po-Lease

1 Like

Oh man black people are racist? Who knew!?

2 Likes

MMARAIDER -

Oh man black people are racist? Who knew!?

No possible, bro.

Wiggy -

"We can barely get cops fired for actually killing us"

Shit like this makes me legit LOL.

Motherfucker, there isn't SHIT happening to you - drop the "us" rhetoric.

Reminds me of a sports team fan that uses "us".  Dude - you didn't just win the Super Bowl because you're a Chiefs fan & bought a jersey from NFLshop.com...STFU already.

thats a big load of dont-know-what-the-fuck-you-are-talking-about that you're swallowing there

BrckNoHitBk -

"after Cannon was accused of spreading anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and said white people were 'evil' and 'true savages'"

He does realize 2 out of his 3 kids are part white?

I really don't think that occurred to him.  People like him are so caught up in "the movement" that they say and do outrageous shit to mask actual facts.  

Colin Kaepernick was abandoned by his strong black father, given away by his devil white mother, then raised by two more savage white people in the burbs.   They tried to break his proud black spirit by raising him in a solid home and sending him off to White Power University, aka the University of Nevada.   

Al Cappucino -

Former NBA star Dwyane Wade was among those who voiced their support for Cannon in the wake of the fallout but has since deleted his tweet

I LOVE how a LARGE majority of famous black people are really coming out in support of the anti white shit, yet they base their racism on white racism, but owe their life's fortune to whites.  

White people as a whole are pretty stupid. News flash, most black people are racist as fuck and don't like your white ass, never have. They want superiority, not equality. 

5 Likes

Everybody is savage and barbaric at our most basic, it's not race based.  Unfortunately for everyone else, Whites had the right tech and disease at the right time in the right place.  To tie it to some innate race thing is ridiculous.  

But going along with it, why would you poke the dragon?  If whites are truly innately more savage and barbaric, why start fucking with them?

Here's a question eveyone should consider on whether they are "barbaric".  Would you kill your neighbor to feed your kid faced with starvation?  I think 90% of people know they would inside their heart.  It's the human condition, and it's not tied to race.

NKcell -
Al Cappucino -

Former NBA star Dwyane Wade was among those who voiced their support for Cannon in the wake of the fallout but has since deleted his tweet

I LOVE how a LARGE majority of famous black people are really coming out in support of the anti white shit, yet they base their racism on white racism, but owe their life's fortune to whites.  

White people as a whole are pretty stupid. News flash, most black people are racist as fuck and don't like your white ass, never have. They want superiority, not equality. 

Yeah, those black famous people would be singing a different tune if white people said to hell with this and stopped supporting those racists.  Their income/networth would go drastically down

I cant imagine how big of a cuck bitch youd need to be to support a show where the host thinks of you as a savage because of your skin color but im sure many will.

Al Cappucino -

Radio personality Charlamagne tha God had earlier said Cannon's firing from ViacomCBS has proved 'Jews have the power'.  The Breakfast Club host weighed in on the controversy after Cannon was accused of spreading anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and said white people were 'evil' and 'true savages' on his podcast. 

'Nick is my guy. I hate it had to be him, but that's what you can do when you have the power,' Charlamagne said on Wednesday. 'And if there's one thing Jewish people have showed us, it's that they have the power.

'I can't wait until the day black people are able to fire people for saying things about us that we deem racist. We can barely get cops fired for actually killing us,' he added. 

He backed up Cannon's comments that white people of the past were 'savages' and 'barbaric', saying said it would be 'inaccurate' to say they did not 'have a history of mass racial violence' in America. 

'Racial violence has been a distinct part of this country since 1660 and that's a fact. I don't even have to begin to run down the long list of violent, murderous, savage acts from white people in this country,' he said.   

Lol @ can't wait until people are fired for saying things about black people. You can't say all lives matter without getting fired now. Fucking liar. 

He’s part white himself.  Good possibility he has slave owner genes.

White people were savages?

LOL. Does he know whats happening in Africa today? Those people are still animals

1 Like

NKcell - 
Al Cappucino -

White people are naive, they really don't seem to understand how racist most blacks are. Then you have the whites that stand with BLM and they are hopeless

2 Likes

I would say cancel him, but he doesnt really have any claim to fame other than knocking up Carey

His theory on the origins of white people does make sense, as does the sun people / ice people theorem.

Its a known fact in anthropology that white and black populations evolved in inverted climatic conditions. Blacks in the warm, plentiful climate, and whites in the harsh, every man for himself, weather will kill you fast climate.

Truth is truth, no matter how unpleasant it may be.

Nick Cannon was wrong about jews, but may have been spot on about whites. And Im white and damn proud of it. But we are the aggressors and conquerors of pretty much all others.

RenatoCocopreta - His theory on the origins of white people does make sense, as does the sun people / ice people theorem.

Its a known fact in anthropology that white and black populations evolved in inverted climatic conditions. Blacks in the warm, plentiful climate, and whites in the harsh, every man for himself, weather will kill you fast climate.

Truth is truth, no matter how unpleasant it may be.

Nick Cannon was wrong about jews, but may have been spot on about whites. And Im white and damn proud of it. But we are the aggressors and conquerors of pretty much all others.

shutup ya half a troll

1 Like

But, boy does he sure like those white women. What a fucking idiot.

Damien8003 - But, boy does he sure like those white women. What a fucking idiot.