Nick Catone vs. Dan Miller set for UFC 128

Nick Catone prepares to face Dan Miller at UFC 128 

Dan Miller via guillotine choke

double

Sweet, 2 jersey guys on the jersey card!

Dan Miller via brabo choke

The anti-teammate vs. teammate crowd needs to look at this fight as the case that it can happen. Miller and Catone train together regularly and are friends outside.

Nanook - The anti-teammate vs. teammate crowd needs to look at this fight as the case that it can happen. Miller and Catone train together regularly and are friends outside.

Its a business. With the number of skilled guys that have sprung from the Renzo Gracie tree it is going to happen. It will happen again when Jim Miller fights Frankie.

tjmitch - 
Its a business. With the number of skilled guys that have sprung from the Renzo Gracie tree it is going to happen. It will happen again when Jim Miller fights Frankie.

Exactly. Boys before the fight, boys after. These things happen.

Nanook - The anti-teammate vs. teammate crowd needs to look at this fight as the case that it can happen. Miller and Catone train together regularly and are friends outside.

I'm sure Dan knows the UFC were good to him in keeping him on after 3 losses in a row (A decision I agreed with they were all top 10 guys he lost too) and as such he needs to build himself up before he starts calling the shots instead of them.

Dan Miller via contortion of his opponents neck. Phone Post

smiter - 

I'm sure Dan knows the UFC were good to him in keeping him on after 3 losses in a row (A decision I agreed with they were all top 10 guys he lost too) and as such he needs to build himself up before he starts calling the shots instead of them.

You seem confused as the the point of Nanooks post.

This should be great fight. Is it main card?