Nick Claims " Dangerous and Unstoppable "

3 Likes

It doesn’t appear Nick Diaz has lost his confidence after more than six years away from fighting.

Diaz (26-9 MMA, 7-6 UFC), a former Strikeforce champion and massive fan favorite, is set to return to the octagon for the first time since January 2015 later this month when he rematches Robbie Lawler (28-15 MMA, 13-9 UFC) in the featured bout of UFC 266.

For many years there was a strong belief Diaz would never make a comeback. He seemed to enjoy his life outside of competition, but now is ready to resume the activity he’s known best for as he pursues his first victory since battering B.J. Penn to a decision at UFC 137 in October 2011.

Much of Diaz’s preparation for UFC 266 has come in the shadows, as he’s released barely any training footage and done even less media.

This may be my most anticipated rematch of all time. Ive wanted to see this rematch since right after the first one. Im really pumped up for this one.

11 Likes

ttt

I never saw, did he end up paying his fine?

2 Likes

More like delusional and collecting a nice check!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Wurd

Nick beats Robbie… bet the house on it

2 Likes

I got Robbie by tko

You can’t go partying that long then show up for fight camp

6 Likes

He is still making monthly payments.He has a ways to go still.

Fuck yeah War DIAZ

1 Like

I’ve been a Nick Diaz fan since the first time I saw him fight, and I’m rooting for him. But I’m getting the same haunting feeling that I got when Chuck agreed to another Tito fight, even though he won the last fight.

2 Likes

Comes out and gets 20 takedowns and lays on Robbie the whole fight. Nick 2.0

3 Likes