Nick Denis Suplex KO (Gif)

Great slam without a doubt. But really its not about being a pussy and whatnot its about having respect. Just because the sport is fighting doesn't mean to disregard the health of the other guy. If this were the case you would not have UFC Strikeforce bellator etc.. there are rules and regulations for a reason. Go watch nhb fights if you want that shit. I want to watch MARTIAL ARTISTS not a bar brawl. Phone Post

People are over-reacting a bit.

Sure the shots were unnecessary but with your adrenaline pumping and the real time speed of a fight it's a completely different feeling compared to that slow mo replay.

It's not like it was a huge huge Hendo on Bisping punch(which Cre posted in another thread today, troll you very much) and the whole board loves. They were short hammer fists.

Really not that bad and when taken in the context of the fight no big deal.

Fighting - 
CRE - it's bullshit when you can clearly see a guy is out and you keep landing shots, learn some restraint and basic respect for life.

Clips like this make MMA look the same as some backyard brawl on worldstar.

You just aint hard enough playa. Your life in the suburbs got you soft like a bitch.

U tel em homey. We from the streets...every1s a threat if they still got bref. Its kill or be kill. And knowbody cares bout knowbody future cuz lets face it we dont got 1.

nice ko slam!

Irule - Modified Rock Bottom in my opinion.

^ Phone Post

that was a beautiful suplex. not many fighters emphasize the finish of the suplex once they get their opponent in the air.

daymn

ttt

Whoa that was awesome!

This should be stickied! ttt!

TomBSupraT - Was that Nick Mamalis?

Yes it was.

doublebagger, same guy.

ouch!

CRE - it's bullshit when you can clearly see a guy is out and you keep landing shots, learn some restraint and basic respect for life.

Truth. Phone Post

Nick Denis is the exact opposite of the typical MMA douchebag. Go read http://www.walrusmagazine.com/articles/2008.05-mixed-martial-arts to get an idea of his take on MMA and sportsmanship. Then watch this fight on video in full speed. Those hammerfists all happened within a second of the slam and he stopped throwing immediately when the ref stepped in. But I guess it's too much to ask members of this forum to show some restraint in their snap judgements.

Any trolls saying this is bullshit or makes MMA look bad are dumb. He slammed the guy then threw punches after the slam. He didn't know the guy was out, he didn't have the privilege of sitting on his ass watching it from his mom's computer. Even in slow-mo it still wasn't like he beat an unconscious guy, he kept fighting for like 1 second after a slam. From the same idiots who spam the hell out of the Hendo gif to say that was unnecessary is just a sad, pathetic troll job. Dumb is the dumb troll.

CRE - it's bullshit when you can clearly see a guy is out and you keep landing shots, learn some restraint and basic respect for life.

You dont want to have a Paul Harris situation on your hands. You assume the guys out so you get off him but the fight continues. It didnt look like he threw them with the intent to kill, they looked like little punches just to show the ref that he was out. Anyway, just my opinion. Phone Post

ouch. damn.

Fight isn't over yet, he still needs to roll him into the casket and close the top.

The Undertaker would be proud, I don't recall him finishing with a chokeslam, always had to top it off with a tombstone.