Nick Diaz and Roy Nelson Training together

Was at the gym the other day and saw Nick Diaz and Big Country training together. I wonder how long they have been friends.

What gym? So dam diaz is in vegas already. Phone Post

Wat Jim? Hmmmm? Phone Post

Just because they train together doesn't mean they're friends. Phone Post

just because they're not friends doesn't mean they can't smoke pot together. :insert half of an eaten grey apple sign:

Ah shit, those munchies are going to pile the weight right back on Big Roy.

Sadyv - Ah shit, those munchies are going to pile the weight right back on Big Roy.

i lost 70 pounds over the fall and spring semesters a few years ago, literally smoking every night haha

willpower man. As my cousin said once "dude, why do you succumb to munchies? they kill your high and don't you wanna enjoy your high?" epiphany moment right there

ArthurKnoqOut -
Sadyv - Ah shit, those munchies are going to pile the weight right back on Big Roy.

i lost 70 pounds over the fall and spring semesters a few years ago, literally smoking every night haha

willpower man. As my cousin said once "dude, why do you succumb to munchies? they kill your high and don't you wanna enjoy your high?" epiphany moment right there

Yeah but it burns your stomach to not eat. Phone Post

I'd guess they were rolling on the mat doing Jiu-Jitsu seeing how they are both high level Black Belts?

ArthurKnoqOut -

Never once thought of that. Thank you good sir for my salvation Phone Post

Gracie jitz, Roy is s Renzo blackbelt

Pork Sword -
Carrtrouble - 
ArthurKnoqOut -

Never once thought of that. Thank you good sir for my salvation Phone Post
Eat something epic right before you smoke, not right after. Or else take 1 hit, eat, then get torched.

Harder. Than. I. Thought. Lol will attempt again tomorrow Phone Post