Nick Diaz as a military interogation "device"

I'm not usually into torturing anyone. Its just a terrible thing to even imagine, BUT I've been thinking. Since we do it anyway.... Why not do it in style.

Nick Diaz would be like the huge enforcer in the movies, except not huge. The terrorist would be lined up outside the cage and forced to watch as Diaz spent 5 minutes in the cage with each terrorist. This process would be repeated until Diaz got tired, then again daily.

Everyone wins.

-Terrorist would undoubtedly give us what ever the fuck we wanted to know to never have to be in that cage again.

-Diaz would get some FREE training partners and a cardio workout.

-We really couldn't call it torture as the terrorist would be allowed to fight back.

-Air on Fox and millions of conservative xtians would be much more interested in UFC terror fighting hero, Nick Diaz.

-Diaz would rack up a Rickson like record.

I really like this idea.

holding a conversation with Nick Diaz for 5 minutes would be a more effective technique.

What if they bust out the Krav Maga and Diaz' nuts are in a world of pain fight in fight out? Those interrogations might take their toll on him.

Sonnen Fanboy - Wow.. This place never ceases to amaze

Don't act like you wouldn't pay to watch that shiT!

unclewang - holding a conversation with Nick Diaz for 5 minutes would be a more effective technique.