Nick Diaz (BJJ) calls out Parisyan

TruthWizard just Ippon Seonaged the truth and put Resnick out for the count.

"TruthWizard just Ippon Seonaged the truth and put Resnick out for the count."

Yeah, these anonymous posters are really putting Josh in his place. [/sarcasm]

Pete Pelter

What's with the sudden influx of anon. posters who have it in for Resnick? Very weird.

the next big wave in the bjj troll movement?

"the next big wave in the bjj troll movement? "

Don't think so. I think it has more to do with the recent 'debate' over the 2000 US Olympic qualification system or lack there of. At least that is when I started seeing all of this.

i dont really care what it is. 2 more useless trolls.. thats all i know. sad part is that updog seems to have been around for awhile, he just hates everybody's judo. i also saw him bash billy thompson and max roberge from canada.

-resnick

"the next big wave in the bjj troll movement? "
Don't think so.

I think it has more to do with the recent 'debate' over the 2000 US Olympic qualification system or lack there of. At least that is when I started seeing all of this. "

Exactly what I have been thinking. Somebody told somebody about the trials fiasco, and that somebody who was the subject of the discussion is now trolling the forum out for revenge against Josh.

It's pathetic that the supporters of the benificiary of the trials arrangement in 2000 won't just come out and have an honest debate on the matter. Suggests to me that Josh and other are correct on the course of events back then. Backhanded attacks at Josh's judo by annonymous trolls is about as low as you can get.

Ben Reinhardt

Yo Josh

You coming home for the holidays? If so, you should come work out with us there are a few new guys at our club and a kid from Bulgira who is a good training partner. We have practice everynight so just come by unless you are scared I might bring the thunder hahaha just playin. I always bring it. Oh yeah Packers SUCK Bears RULE hahah cruise by man peace

aaron, actually, ill be home in january for a bit. and yea, man, id love to come on by.. that would be cool. i havent been to your club in some time. it was cool haivng your brother up here with the fellas from san-shi. seemed as if he had a good time with the local ladies. lol.

perhaps peterson and myself will come down for a night or something. we have our club's tournament on the 18th, you guys gonna be coming up for it? peterson and i are doing a clinic the night before and then we are just gonna go get drunk im sure. =)

and yea, actually the packers do suck this year, but the bears are just sad..

-resnick

Ben & Pete,

it very well could be some backlash for me calling the sheep black on the lack of the 2000 trials. if thats so then too damn bad for those people.

one way or antoher they will either die off or get called out completly. flat out, people who are any good at all in this sport arent cocky or stupid enough to put down somebody else's judo. they know that anybody can go out there and lose in the blink of an eye-- world champions go down in 8 seconds 2 months after winning it all and world siver medallists lose to players from Angola becuase they were cocky with 20 seconds left to go.

thats judo. these trolls dont appreciate that because they arent experienced enough to see past their own walls of bullshit.

-resnick

I can't believe that Karo could ever say such a thing.

Josh,

Once again you have missed the point entirely. I simply wanted you to check your information before posting it and acting like you are some sort of authority. I noticed that just the few posts I have looked at were laced with incorrect info.

"Just the facts ma'am"

I am not discussing or rendering an opinion on the judo trials, simply advising to get your facts correct.

TW,
i dont need nor desire your advice..
-resnick

I think I will stay out of that one, but I will jump in on the going to
the midwest in the winter. Are you freakin High as hell or what? It
is cold as shit and lord knows how much ice and snow will be
present. I have already told my family that after the first snow falls
don't plan on seeing me until Spring.

Warm places RULE

David

Josh,

I guess you don't agree with Dave's analysis on who TWizard is huh? I hope you're right, that would be kind of disappointing if not.

Pete Pelter

Who is Truth Wizard?

Jarvis

Jarvis,

Go up to Truth Wizards very first post (it is his first ever). Then read the post right after by USAJUDODAVE.

Pete

I'm curious ... what's in it for an elite athlete to sound off the way this poster does if Dave is correct?

The forum and its members could only benefit if more elite, past and present, Judokas identified themselves and posted their thoughts / corrections / suggestions, etc.

Calmdog,

I agree with you. That is why I said I would be dissappointed if Dave were correct. I get alot of great info here that I normally wouldn't have access.

Pete and CalmDog are correct.

Interested in successful Judokas sharing their formula (obviuosly hard work + whatever less obvious stuff) to current competitive Judokas (Josh, Rhadi, etc.) who are on the same path/quest!

Props to USAJUDODAVE, Ben, other coaches and Judokas. mods, etc. who help manage the controlled chaos of this forum.