Nick Diaz Bullet with Butterfly Wings promo

Pretty good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZzKKtyF2ZI

The Silva version with DMX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjW4oEfoMkI

The Diaz promo gave me chills was awesomely done,i was suprised in the comments alot of people thought it was lame

I love it , especially how they showed anderson in the cage too Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it was Pretty cool Phone Post 3.0

At first I was kinda just like, meh.  Then I got chills.  Like deep chills.  I watched it again, and now I'm shaking like I just had a rush of adrenaline.

So I guess I gotta say it was pretty good.

I've watched it like 4-5 times already Phone Post 3.0

my body can no longer wait for this fight!!!!!

I haven't been able to get the song out of my head all week! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

awesome promo. i got goosebumps.  loved the smashing pumpkins in that era too.

For later Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan - For later Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

The Mitch Mitchell Experience - Where are all the people that always complain about the UFC's inability to make a good promo? Phone Post 3.0

They have had A LOT of shitty ones, but they have damn sure stepped it up for this one.

The Diaz one is really fn good. Simplicity always works I think marketers try to get to tricky most of the time. Phone Post

That smashing pumpkin album was amazing.

Both great promos ufc should give themselves a pat on their backs Phone Post 3.0

NatualBornTickler - That smashing pumpkin album was amazing.

Both great promos ufc should give themselves a pat on their backs Phone Post 3.0
Ever see the Pumpkins live back in the day? They're a shitty, shitty live band with some good studio tracks, Bullet With Butterfly Wings being one of their best.

But Corgan banged Jessica Simpson, so WTF do I know?

I really liked that Diaz promo. Phone Post 3.0

No unfortunately I haven't, I've seen many bands that were suppose to be terrible yet I still enjoyed the live experience.
Musicians get pussy that's for sure, I bet he nailed that darcy bird their first bass guitarist, had mass posters in my room she use to rock my world lol. Phone Post 3.0

NatualBornTickler - No unfortunately I haven't, I've seen many bands that were suppose to be terrible yet I still enjoyed the live experience.
Musicians get pussy that's for sure, I bet he nailed that darcy bird their first bass guitarist, had mass posters in my room she use to rock my world lol. Phone Post 3.0
My lasting memory of their live show was the crowd cheering when they said they'd never come back and a hail of water bottles raining down on them while they tried to exit the state. Phone Post 3.0

Fight night and this is just getting me more excited. Phone Post 3.0

FearOfaChristianPlanet - 
NatualBornTickler - That smashing pumpkin album was amazing.

Ever see the Pumpkins live back in the day? They're a shitty, shitty live band with some good studio tracks, Bullet With Butterfly Wings being one of their best.

But Corgan banged Jessica Simpson, so WTF do I know?

I really liked that Diaz promo. Phone Post 3.0

I can back this 100%.  Saw Smashing Pumpkins live during their peak of popularity in the 90s.  Corgan screamed almost every song and the ones he didnt sounded like absolute shit, Ive seen tons of bands live and the sound will vary, but they were by far the worst sounding compared to the album Ive ever seen by a long shot.