Nick Diaz gives cash to guy with no ribcage

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9784

I don't know how to embed middleeasy's videos but theres a link im sure they can use a view from you guys. cool story. and that guy looks gnarly, and diaz's aren't as bad as people think. and im not a 209er. 

To Diaz bashers: I like how most of the people who bitch about the Diaz brothers dont make any contributions to helping anyone apart from themselves. Perspective: it makes a difference when you actually think about look at the big picture rather than dribbling over a keyboard staring at the screen allowing the information to go directly into your brain, rather than thinking about it. 

wowww what a Heart right

superCalo -

Is see what you did there Phone Post

That's crazy seeing dudes heart pump like that, I think the biggest reason Nick gave him a wad was his sign. Phone Post

here you go. 

edit - Layzie beat me to it

Damn that looked fucked up.

octowussy -
sitchpack -

To Diaz bashers: I like how most of the people who bitch about the Diaz brothers dont make any contributions to helping anyone apart from themselves. Perspective: it makes a difference when you actually think about look at the big picture rather than dribbling over a keyboard staring at the screen allowing the information to go directly into your brain, rather than thinking about it. 

how would you even know what people do or do not do outside of this message board? it's pretty bold (and stupid) to assume no one who dislikes the Diaz brothers have done any good.

outta here with this shit. Phone Post

this, not very smart making gross assumptions about people because the general consensus on your boyfriend nick isn't stellar. I also highly doubt Diaz haters would hate on him for this. Phone Post

LayzieTheSavage -

here you go. 

Thank u sir Phone Post

45 Seconds in Diaz with a J and a beer in his hand..Boss

In b4 pic of Tra Telligman...

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 

Before I saw the vid I assumed the recipient was BJ Penn (oh snap!) Phone Post

ditto

There is also a Youtube video out there of Nick and company giving some greenbacks to Flipper.Now,ya`ll don`t know who Flipper is,but I do.He hit us up for spare cash almost everyday at one of my old companies in Stockton.

:)

Props

Good on em, nice to see. Phone Post

i love the diaz brothers. very solid guys

Madrugadao - If you want to get Nick Diaz attention, have a sign saying 'fuck you'.

Haha Phone Post