Nick Diaz gives cash to guy with no ribcage

The Diaz brothers are two of the most interesting fighters in this sport, IMO.

Cindy

A Mortal Combat style finish would definitely be possible against that homeless dude. Phone Post

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy had a balloon inserted under his skin with a pump on his person to simulated a heart! It'd be a very effective tool to beg for money! Phone Post

Don't be scared, homeless

LayzieTheSavage -

Don't be scared, homeless

Never Phone Post

Awesome.

It's cool nick gave him money cause he didn't have to give him anything but how do we know what he gave him?? Could have been 100$ or could have been 1$ do we know? I don't think it says right? Phone Post

thats fucked up

Nick should bring that guy's "Fuck you, pay me" sign to the next press conference, as his Placard.

That was the homeless version of Nick Diaz with that sign, of course he had to throw him a few bills! And wow I thought Nick hated drinking, cool video for sure.

A documentary of these guys would be a must see. Phone Post

CLINT NJHC - That was the homeless version of Nick Diaz with that sign, of course he had to throw him a few bills! And wow I thought Nick hated drinking, cool video for sure.

Layzie...is that really a beer in Nicks hand? Sure looks like it...and a joint too.

yellow's Willin - 

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy had a balloon inserted under his skin with a pump on his person to simulated a heart! It'd be a very effective tool to beg for money! Phone Post

Please tell me you are being sarcastic.

Sometimes I catch myself wishing there was a 3rd Diaz brother who was equally as bad-ass as Nick & Nate.

jasonhightower - 

A documentary of these guys would be a must see. Phone Post

One day...

SickEyeDiaz - 
CLINT NJHC - That was the homeless version of Nick Diaz with that sign, of course he had to throw him a few bills! And wow I thought Nick hated drinking, cool video for sure.

Layzie...is that really a beer in Nicks hand? Sure looks like it...and a joint too.

Ttt Phone Post

1800champagne - A Mortal Combat style finish would definitely be possible against that homeless dude. Phone Post

I probably shouldn't be laughing Phone Post