Nick Diaz: GSP Isn't Down to Fight Me

Nick Diaz: GSP Isn't Down to Fight Me

TTFT...Nick Diaz would beat GSP.

I see fear in GSP

Nick woops that ass!!! 

We should all create some buzz here to get this fight going.  

Nick Diaz is the best WW

he would beat GSP

His weed must be laced with acid.

lol @ Diaz thinking GSP should call him out.

He probably doesn't give two shits about him.

smoke more weed nick...seriously, smoke more weed.

gsp would wreck him

If this guy stands up in the middle of the cage after he wins a fight and says, "Hey, I wanna fight Nick Diaz."  I'll hop the cage and I'll get up in this motherfuckers face and I'll say, "Whats up? Lets do this shit. You namsayin?" But if I said something like that, I dont think he'd get out of his seat. I think he'd just sit there.

caposa - If this guy stands up in the middle of the cage after he wins a fight and says, "Hey, I wanna fight Nick Diaz."  I'll hop the cage and I'll get up in this motherfuckers face and I'll say, "Whats up? Lets do this shit. You namsayin?" But if I said something like that, I dont think he'd get out of his seat. I think he'd just sit there.

+1 Nick by Tko

I think Nick is one of the only guys that can give GSP a fight. At the absolute very least, Diaz is a top guy GSP hasn't fought yet and that is reason enough for me to want to see the fight. I'd rather not sit through Fitch/GSP II, Alves/GSP II or any other rematch bound to happen in the UFC.

I had to post. Nick's bat shit crazy. He'll get riddum/raped just like everyone else. No exceptions, he can front all he wants. WAR GSP!!

Yes, WHO ELSE is there?  You know that Nick Diaz NEVER gets dominated or finished...EVER.  He's much better than the last time he was in UFC.  He's the champion of Strikefore.  He's calling out GSP.  Everyone else in the UFC just recently fought GSP.  Fitch?  Koscheck?  Hughes?  Thiago?  I mean, does anyone see those fights going any different?  Nick Diaz would be an awesome fight.

/raped

would really like to see this fight. would probably the most interesting from a style POV out of all the fights at 170 GSP could take

Diaz is simply tugging on the shirt of GSP desperately trying to get noticed. It's kind of funny, but kind of sad too.

He knows where all the best WW's in the world are so why is he hiding in Strikeforce?

i don't know how gsp could deal with someone who has destroyed such a-list fighters as thomas denny, scott smith, frank shamrock, mike aina and zaromskis...

GSP via rape!

Nick could beat GSP and his MEAT at the same time!!!

-OMA (tm)