Nick Diaz “I think I'll beat the $h1t out of Usman,"

Maybe this is why Nick switched to 185 last minute ?

1 Like

Usman fucks him up badly.

4 Likes

I hope you aren’t right, but I am worried for Nick.

guy seems so miserable and tortured doing this.

Watching that ESPN interview, I get this feeling… Either Nick gets starched or he will totally be so enranged and destroy Lawler.

1 Like

Nick has always hated fighting. He will beat the shit out of Lawler.

I don’t see it. I think Robbie catches him nearly and gets the TKO.

1 Like

That was SO sad to watch.

Now I wish Nick wasn’t coming back. I thought he had the motivation back.

Towards the end… it sounds like he took this fight to re-up the money he lost from his gym

Damn.

4 Likes

He’s also delusional thinking he should fight Usman when

A: he hasn’t fought in 6 years

B: I can’t remember his last win

C: he can’t make 170

And he doesn’t want to get in his brothers way he said, so why didn’t Nick target Adesanya? And 185?

2 Likes

He’s in my top 5 of favorite fighters all time. I met him once in LA when he fought for Elite XC. He was so cool. But from everything he’s said leading into this fight I’m worried it ends like Jeremy Jackson first fight, and I really don’t want to see Diaz lose, let alone finished

Hes like a teenager who seems to hate everything. I was always a fan but he’s become such a downer. I hope Robbie knocks him out cold.

3 Likes

Hate hearing he got screwed over in a business deal. I thought he had the Nick Diaz BJJ academy going? I guess this was a different business venture.

Either way, I love Nick’s honesty and realness. I hope he finds some happiness and peace after the fight is over. Like he said he’s been saying similar things for years.

1 Like

Hmmm, I think he may be retarded

1 Like

Conor is such a clout chasing faggot

I doubt either of them will ever pick up a win in the UFC again, so there’s no need for them to worry about getting in each other’s way

Quite a fastball by Conor!

Nick Diaz is 7-7 in the UFC (if you count the Anderson loss) I didn’t even realize that because his early stint was some exciting great matchups . He really had his best moments in Elite XC and Strikeforce

Social media is the worst thing to happen to MMA fighters and people in general . Conor just try’s to steal the spotlight any chance he can

2 Likes

That dude is mentally ill and contradicted every statement he made.

3 Likes

Yeah but nah