Nick Diaz - is he coming back ...

to the ufc?

"only in reruns"

that makes me sad

I hope not

He has had some bad luck lately...the overturned Pride Fight...GFC cancelled the show ehn he was going to fight Denny, he signed with the world fighter only to have the promotion tank before its first show, and apparently he has signed with elite but i haven't heard any update

i like him.

I had figured his win over gomi would have brought him back to the ufc almost instantly ... I gotta say, I don't have a lot of faith in elitexc being the place for him to fight - money-wise it most definitely is, but as far as competition levels ....

Maybe after a couple of shows things will tighten up ...

i will buy(not stream/podcast/share) any event he is on

"By that meaning a fighter who's popularity in here far, FAR exceeds their popularity anywhere else."

I wonder why that is? is it his sunny disposition and winning smile?

If Pride continues to operate... the rematch (even in Dana’s eyes) is a money maker. Japans idol got worked over by a guy who was brought in to loose... big money to be made in the Japanese’s market for "Gomi to get his revenge".

Plus Nick ain’t no bitch!

"Now that guys like Jeremy Horn, Matt Lindland, ect. have fallen to the wayside quite a bit in here, I'd say that Cheech has probably surpassed them."

stfu tuf noob. lindland just fought fedor. what would you like him to be doing right now?

cheers,

jj

first, i believe hes serving a long suspension. second, people saying he could earn more money in elite is just stupid seeing as how thier on a 2-3 show per year pace

LOL@tuf noob geting excited. calm down junior.

cheers,

jj

He just got to Pride and now their gone. Bummer nick.

Well there's always Barber College.

awww how cute how you guys stick together.

cheers,

jj

my fav fighter (along with Penn) always fun to watch! Nick Diaz is the shit plus "Nick ain't no bitch"

"He has had some bad luck lately...the overturned Pride Fight...GFC cancelled the show ehn he was going to fight Denny, he signed with the world fighter only to have the promotion tank before its first show, and apparently he has signed with elite but i haven't heard any update"

The World Fighter merged with Elite XC, the Pride fight had nothing to do with luck, and I suspect you have not heard anything about him fighting for Elite XC because Diaz is suspended and also has a contract with Pride (now owned by the Fertitas).

Man if Nick didnt smoke weed he would probably be in prison. Big Nick Diaz fan here, will watch any card hes on!

Nick Diaz is a fantastic fighter. Nick's style of fighting is a pleasure to
watch.

Keep this kid fighting, he is great for the sport.

BLAF has correctly characterized him. An MTV level gangsta.

"Business mode"? He's suspended, admittedly broke, and whined at the Commission hearing that people are making fun of him on the internet and that was punishment enough. He's not dissing anyone. He was begging for mercy.