Nick Diaz is single-handedly...

JkdSam - 
japetto - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - 7-5 in the UFC is what he will be known for. Nothing more, Nothing less

Randy is 16 and 8 in the UFC.

And he held two belts in different weight classes while playing by the rules.

rules that include permitting an exception for his TRT

agree with everything OP said.

its gonna suck when he stops fighting...

BasBang - Exposing the everything that is wrong with MMA-prize fighting. By Nick simply being Nick, he has openly exposed the manipulation of horrible rules (ie. point fighting), terrible judging (ie. Cecil Peoples, and peek-aboos), and now testing positive for of all things...f-ing weed?

Enjoy it while it last folks, you will never see another fighter like this..in a world that is ruled by "the man" and his subordinate yes-men. People like Nick are a dieing breed. I realize most of the sheeple wish he would just go away so they could continue to exist in a happy, scripted world. Sad thing is, eventually he will. But he will be missed.
Just putting this out there for him to know that he has made a difference...just by being himself with all his faults. Essentualy...human.

Diaz is a great fighter and awesome to watch, but these things he has 'done' are the byproduct of someone who appears to lack the understanding of cause and effect, and what it means to be an actual professional. He is not a Martyr, and he is not a role model. To call him such is disrespect to other fighters who have accomplished as much or more than Diaz, while maintaining a level of integrity and professionalism that he has not.

If you have your own Agenda about what needs to change in the sport, then state it openly and not hold Nick as some sort of icon of (your) truth to try and make a point.

Intergalactic - What difference did he make? Nick Diaz is not some revolutionary leader like you're making him out to be. Stop trying to spin shit. Nick Diaz is just your regular fuck-up...and you want his penis in your mouth. Fag.

I was following you all the way till the last sentence lol Phone Post

Anyone that supports fighters that get testosterone therapy is an idiot. Id also wager that 90% of fighters have used performance enhancing drugs. Nic Diaz is not one of them.

Diaz fan for life! Phone Post

These threads tell you who the betas and haters are. Nick can smoke if he wants. What has Nick really done? Not gone to a press conference?

Jumbo Reverse Shrimp -  These threads tell you who the betas and haters are. Nick can smoke if he wants. What has Nick really done? Not gone to a press conference?

haters, betas and morans.  Nick can't smoke when he wants.  Why is that such a difficult concept.

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - 7-5 in the UFC is what he will be known for. Nothing more, Nothing less

BS!! Phone Post

Man, this "Diaz-is-a-folk-hero" horseshit is insufferable. The guy is totally dysfunctional and whiner to boot. If he didn't have a crowd pleasing style, he'd be under a bus with everybody else who's fucked like he has in the past few years.

Nick Diaz wont die off he has more fans than many UFC Champions he brings in the money hard for other people to say that in the UFC except GSP of course

that new guy - Nick Diaz wont die off he has more fans than many UFC Champions he brings in the money hard for other people to say that in the UFC except GSP of course

Yeah but what when if GSP has not for the next if for not Diaz?

SupesUp - I love how someone can show up to a title fight and miss weight by 1.5 lbs and he is showing disrespect to the company, the belt, his opponents and his fans but when someone shows up to a title fight with weed in their system and all of a sudden he is the champion for moral rights and is a dying breed of real men who will stand up for whats right. Even though result is the same. Washes the title fight. Phone Post

Showing up on weight is relevant to fighting. Smoking weed a few days or a week out isn't.

And before someone says we have proven it is performance enhancing cause you can train longer or whatever. So are all the legal supplements like creatine and all that other shit at super supplements. And if you think weed approaches anything close to the enhancing effects of steroids you are not a smart person. Phone Post

japetto -
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - 7-5 in the UFC is what he will be known for. Nothing more, Nothing less

Randy is 16 and 8 in the UFC.

Exactly, record means nothing in some situations. Diaz is one of them. The majority of his losses were when he was a lesser fighter. He has evolved into one of the best in the world. Phone Post

I think if Diaz never smoked pot he'd have far less huggers. It just seems like he's an exception to the rule as far as athleticism etc. And don't go giving me a list of all the famous pothead athletes like that fuck Ricky Williams and Michael Phelps.

cycklops -  I think if Diaz never smoked pot he'd have far less huggers.

THIS

It's one of the biggest reasons why some like him. He's like the person they would like to be. I don't understand why though....can't keep a job, acts like an immature child with a bad attitude, whines and cries, can't accept reality...yes, that's who I would chose to emulate. Great choice! And people wonder what's wrong with society....

Diaz hasn't even beat a top 5 fighter, he won't be remembered for shit. Outside of the forums no one even gives a fuck about Diaz.

MMApostle - Diaz hasn't even beat a top 5 fighter, he won't be remembered for shit. Outside of the forums no one even gives a fuck about Diaz.

I think there is some truth here. I think it's easy to think that the world is enthralled by Diaz because he has dominated conversation here. Your casual fan read the headlines and probably doesn't give two shits what happens with him. They'll probably watch him in a year after his suspension but I don't think they'll be longing for him over the next year Phone Post

Team Blackhouse Fan -
SupesUp - I love how someone can show up to a title fight and miss weight by 1.5 lbs and he is showing disrespect to the company, the belt, his opponents and his fans but when someone shows up to a title fight with weed in their system and all of a sudden he is the champion for moral rights and is a dying breed of real men who will stand up for whats right. Even though result is the same. Washes the title fight. Phone Post

Showing up on weight is relevant to fighting. Smoking weed a few days or a week out isn't.

And before someone says we have proven it is performance enhancing cause you can train longer or whatever. So are all the legal supplements like creatine and all that other shit at super supplements. And if you think weed approaches anything close to the enhancing effects of steroids you are not a smart person. Phone Post

But it isn't a question of one having more effect, neither is allowed and Diaz knew it. Diaz knew going into the fight missing weight would result in the fight being a no contest just as he knew that would be the same under his infraction. I don't disagree it likely didn't change the result of the fight, just saying that knowing what the consequences are and still doing it is equally as disrespectful to the company and fans. Phone Post

Dr Gonzo -

Huh?

sgotwalks -
Dr Gonzo -
Huh?

Wow Phone Post