Nick Diaz is worth half a million!

Give him the Anderson Silva fight at the end of the year. Half a million plus PPV. Both men coming off layoffs, similar size and both exciting fighters. Would be a HUGE PVV!

Zuffa, make it happen!

Silva won't be ready by end of year and Diaz has made a ton of money in his last few fights, thats why he can afford to "retire" I would love to see that fight though

I love these fresh, unique, never been thought of threads.
Definitely adds something to the UG.
THANKS BUUUUUUUDDY Phone Post 3.0

He'd kill Diaz. It's not worth $500,000 for something I already know. I really hope Nick comes back tho at WW, I'm a big fan. #Don'tBeScaredHomie!

That's what I think they will do, been calling it for awhile as it makes sense and would be a HUGE PPV. Could see it being Super Bowl wknd in Vegas unless they can set up Ronda vs Gina/Cyborg for that wknd. Phone Post 3.0

Nick/Silva at MW would be an awesome comeback fight for both fighters and it would be big.

I'd def do it.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - That's what I think they will do, been calling it for awhile as it makes sense and would be a HUGE PPV. Could see it being Super Bowl wknd in Vegas unless they can set up Ronda vs Gina/Cyborg for that wknd. Phone Post 3.0

Super Bowl weekend sounds much more realistic and could definitely see it happening as dosen't look like Nick is coming back soon and thats a fight he has always wanted.

I do not understand the logic of why Diaz deserves a title shot. Is it for past achievements? If that's the damn case then Liddell deserves a title shot. Pay no mind that his chin isn't what it used to be and is 0-2 in his past 2 he's a draw. Phone Post 3.0

Chris27 -

Nick/Silva at MW would be an awesome comeback fight for both fighters and it would be big.

I'd def do it.

This. If they are to make this fight now is the time to do it. Nick would definately come back for this, and it's a good comeback fight for Andy. A guy who will stand and bang with him and more importantly doesn't check leg kicks!

If Dana was smart this is the fight to make. Guarenteed it would outdraw any card they do all year too. Phone Post 3.0

Switchheadkick - 
Chris27 -

I'd def do it.

This. If they are to make this fight now is the time to do it. Nick would definately come back for this, and it's a good comeback fight for Andy. A guy who will stand and bang with him and more importantly doesn't check leg kicks!

If Dana was smart this is the fight to make. Guarenteed it would outdraw any card they do all year too. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, the timing is right. If not on new Years then Superbowl for sure. A great legacy fight for both guys and the fans. Anticipation would be through the rough.

A fight with Silva and Diaz makes sense and would do huge numbers. Phone Post 3.0

Agree with OP Phone Post 3.0

you're goddamn right he is op.

Intergalactic - I dislike Diaz but do you "fans" really want him to fight Anderson? A fighter who destroys LHW's fighting someone who can't beat welterweights. Diaz is not retarded enough to deserve that beating.

Diaz will kick his ass.

Intergalactic - Like he will kick GSP's ass, right?

gsp is smarter than Silva and more of a grappler.

he's worth it, but he signed a contract..so no.

ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter - I do not understand the logic of why Diaz deserves a title shot. Is it for past achievements? If that's the damn case then Liddell deserves a title shot. Pay no mind that his chin isn't what it used to be and is 0-2 in his past 2 he's a draw. Phone Post 3.0
If he fought Silva superbowl weekend, it would NOT be a title fight. Phone Post 3.0

nick diaz still fights?

No he isnt Phone Post 3.0