Nick Diaz out of jail, releases weird video

I don’t know how to post videos here. Maybe someone else can? Upon release from jail, he posted this video of an injured elbow dripping puss, with the only audio being 2 dark songs. Also looks like it was deleted from his social media.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mmamania.com/platform/amp/2018/5/26/17398968/nick-diaz-released-from-prison-shows-off-elbow-in-instagram-video-mma-ufc

Hell yeah, he was playing Alice in chains. Nutshell , great song 

Rotten Apple. Probably my favorite song of all time. Nothing else sounds like it. 

Mayhem_Monkey -

Hell yeah, he was playing Alice in chains. Nutshell , great song 

Rotten apple not nutshell

For OP:

That elbow pretty fucking disgusting. Dude needs to get that shit drained and on some aintbiotics asap. Shit gonna get gang green. 

I Just Saw Swinging - 

For OP:

Thanks man!

PelosiesPanties - 

Is he crying out for help? Two songs that aren't exactly uplifting. Ha

YA the only audio is 2 songs about loneliness and suicide.

And yes that elbow is f’n disgusting. He needs to get to the doctor asap

This will not end well at all. Maybe CTE. Very sad.

:(

UsmanMadeMeALooseMan -

He played that on Snapchat before he got arrested faggot 

Ariel said it was from today. There's so many details out there right now from people who weren't there that I have no idea who to believe or what to believe.

No one but me
Can save myself
But it's too late
Now I can't think
Think why I should even try
Yesterday seems as though
It never existed
Death greets me warm
Now I will just say goodbye
Bye...

Did Nick just go through a breakup with a 45 year old gear-slut?

To be fair pretty much everything Layne Staley wrote was equally about drugs, death, depression and loneliness. Doesn’t change Diaz good taste in music 

He needs that elbow looked at ASAP.  Infections can go south real quick.  Rhabdo, osteomyelitis, amputation, sepsis, and death.

I tried being a tough guy with a case of cellulitis that was tame compared to that elbow, and next thing you know my mentation was fucked, my piss was the color of Pepsi, and my CPK levels were >50,000.  I thought I was going to be dialyzed.  Foley cath, bag after bag of saline, IV antibiotics -- it was incredibly unpleasant.  Never going to make that mistake again.

I feel confident saying his career is over (for sure, for sure) if he gets his arm amputated at the shoulder. 

Saw he was microwaving tequila. He doesn't seem ok.

Stainypoo -

This is by far the most disturbing part of this whole situation if true. 

PhillyFights -
Stainypoo -

This is by far the most disturbing part of this whole situation if true. 

Yes indeed, he even says he hates patron cold. Stalker bitch framed him and he's getting drunk.

If Nate doesn't know someone needs to bring this to his attention asap.

He was never the brightest tool in the box...

Boner McGregor -

He was never the brightest tool in the box...

Unless we are talking about flashlights, you lost me