Nick Diaz Return This Year ? Promising Says Dana

I’m fine with Nick vs Mas, Nick vs Conor, Nick vs Chimaev. Yeah, those are unmerited. Who cares. Show me fight.

3 Likes

Nick vs Chimaev actually would be interesting as hell, at least the buildup and speculation.

What does Nick have left after all this time? Can he still perform at an elite level or is this a cash grab?
How is Chimaev gonna look returning after a terrible battle with covid?

1 Like

Diaz vs Lawler 2 is the fight that should happen. If Nick can’t beat Lawler near the end of his career, it might not make sense for Nick to keep fighting.

Also gives Robbie a chance to redeem a loss from early on in his career.

2 Likes

Can you imagine the shit-talk between those two? Nick might get slapped…

First Mas then title shot

Is he doing meth?

I think who he should fight is the most obvious but No one mentions it so I think I crazy or something.

Nick Diaz vs Tony time. They are crazy dudes. Both have good stand up. The BJJ would be so great. Both do old school martial arts type stuff n are ninjas. I wanna see an open workout on stage where Nick does Nunchucks on one side and Tony break dances on other side. Both theyre abilities have dropped and both need a win. And both sell for sure.

Or he would have fit in nicely against Damian Mia or Belal Muhammad

8 Likes

Why would he get a title shot for getting the ever living shit beaten out of him by Mas?

Nick v The Journeyman Masvidal

I’m surprised people are excited. The guy is 37 and hasn’t won a fight in almost a decade.

3 Likes

The Diaz brothers are some of the realest fighters ever. Of course people get excited for them

6 Likes

You’ve gotta realise there’s a lot of 40 year old men here with brains as fried by weed as the Diaz’ bros.

The only excitement to come from a Nick Diaz fight in 2021 is if we can watch Condit piece him up again so they all get as butthurt as they still are from the time he pieced him up a decade ago

It must be hard for you that no one wants to watch a Condit fight in 2021, yet the demand for Nick Diaz fighting ANYONE in 2021 is strong as ever.

8 Likes

Who Nick Diaz beat btw don’t get it twisted

But yeah who tf wants to see Carlos condit today. No one.

I’ll never NOT watch the Diaz brothers

3 Likes

I just hope he gets crushed so all the fan boys will stop trying to get that mental midget to step in the cage.

If ya don’t like watching the Diaz bros fights then go turn on an exciting women’s or women weighted mini men fight ya Nancy

4 Likes

Nick vs Masvidal or Mcnuggets. Main event in Vegas.

2 Likes

So Nate’s leftovers???

That’s never been Nick’s thing.

So basically the only opponents you guys want for Nick are guys he’s already fought or someone who fought his brother. Wtf? Do you all eat the same thing day after day while watching the same movies over and over again? I dont understand this obsession with rematches.

In Nicks case its quite simple. He wont fight an up and comer no name. He wont challenge for a title. He is literally coming back for novelty fight that generates buzz and a good hype story.