Nick Diaz Soundboard - Vote Me Up!

hmb - yeah, autoplay got so abused by guys like CRE that threads would have 10 videos on AP. It was MINDBOGGLING if your computer was even able to open the thread. I'm sure there was more to it, but that shit sucked!

I can believe it. I edited my post so there shouldn't be an issue. Thanks for the head's up. Phone Post

Doesn't work on command in Google Chrome. But when you first load it up, its crazy load and funny. Perhaps you should turn down all the .wav settings to like 50%??

hmb - which whore VD'd me?

Gatorade - 
hmb - which whore VD'd me?

I may be a loser, but you're a whore. I can become a WINNER but you'll always be a whore. Just sayin.

"how, why, What the fuck..." this has come out of my mouth on more than one occastion.

When is Nick coming back

Later Phone Post

IN!!! Phone Post

TheHebrewHammer - Anyone wants a Nick Diaz soundboard Droid app?

Yes... just looked but there is none Phone Post

Imagine the APP at work, just set you phone next to someone and set a timer for DIAZ to start spewing crazy talk, it would blow my fucking mind!

D241 -  when i move my cursor over any of the buttons with his phrase, I don't have an option to click. Meaning when I click nothing happens.

Anyone else not able to use that website?

I'm using chrome.

Im on a mac and it doesnt work for me either.

I don't understand my -41 red fucking arrows!

Sub Phone Post

victorpoprock -
D241 -  when i move my cursor over any of the buttons with his phrase, I don't have an option to click. Meaning when I click nothing happens.

Anyone else not able to use that website?

I'm using chrome.

Im on a mac and it doesnt work for me either.

If you have any ad blockers, be sure to allow all. Phone Post

Ttt

-42..... F UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sub Phone Post

Hecklah - 

I wish someone would make a Goldie soundboard.. I'd be pressing Stockton slap 24/7 Phone Post

k that its. I will put up a goldie soundboard tomorrow or the next day.

HES GOING OVER THE TOP JOE

WatchinMMA - 
Hecklah - 

I wish someone would make a Goldie soundboard.. I'd be pressing Stockton slap 24/7 Phone Post

k that its. I will put up a goldie soundboard tomorrow or the next day.

HES GOING OVER THE TOP JOE

don't forget "he choked Tim Boetsch out with a kimura"

ttt