Nick Diaz thanks Serra for blueprint to fight GSP

forumnewb - 
CrocopPleaseRetire - 

Great post OP. Phone Post

vtfu OP

Nicky will no show. Trust me. Phone Post

lol @ nick having Serra power

whatever, Serra has 2 ko's, Nick has 2 ko's looks like they're even.

"Nick Diaz thanks Serra for blueprint to fight GSP"

LMFAO, TY OP I needed that laugh.

love it  :O)

GSPs Pink Knights always show up to defend their God King.

OP made a great spin thread. Chill the fuck out.

So he's gonna punch GSP in the back of the head? Isn't that illegal? Phone Post

32Hunter - whatever, Serra has 2 ko's, Nick has 2 ko's looks like they're even.

Nick has to land 800-1200 punches

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - 
32Hunter - whatever, Serra has 2 ko's, Nick has 2 ko's looks like they're even.

Nick has to land 800-1200 punches

or one good one to the chin of Robbie Lawler(Nicks still the only one to do that.

Actually Nick's bet on the feet probably will be Serra's strategy. Just throw body shots until GSP brings his hands down. That was a long time ago though Phone Post

10/10

vtfu

decent spin

ChaosOverkill -

decent spin

Its amazing that majority of these newbs dont realize its a spin thread from UG news...in response to GSP saying Henderson gave the blue print to beat Diaz

This place is going down faster than the Titanic Phone Post

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - How many fights has GSP won since that fight 6 years ago? You don't think other guys thought the same thing? lol, GSP was a green 25 year old child when he fought Serra, he wasn't half the fighter he is now and was still taking names

He was a far more courageous and exciting fighter, he's a shell of his former self now.......

Lun8 - Nick Diaz isn't trying to look at GSP's little brothers fights, he is just sticking to fights involving Georges himself.

Apparently after watching Serra/GSP 1, he has learned how to fight Georges now, Not just to outpoint him to a boring decision. But to Knock him out and take the title from him.

VTFU

lol

Billytk -
32Hunter - 
Billytk - Nice attempt at a troll but the difference is diaz doesn't have the heavy hands for one punch to rock someone that bad like serra did however not only does GSP have all Bensons tools he's better at it then Benson

yeah Serra's career record of 2 finishes by Ko/tko is so much better than Nicks.

a regular Mike Tyson that Serra is.

Maybe someone could take the time to explain the difference between one punch power and the cumulative effect of multiple weaker punches since you haven't been able to figure it out yourself

Lol. Actually made me chuckle. Phone Post

UGK4Life - Gold!

. Phone Post

I think he should watch GSP/Hughes 1.
It would make him a better all round fighter instead of relying on one punch.