Nick Diaz Thug Life

coldworld -
The Power Double - It's so cool how he lost and could have tried way harder to win, he's so bad ass the way he taunts while he's getting outstruck Phone Post 3.0
This, nerdy virgin MMA fans love the taunting and don't understand that he's only doing it because he has never been able to adapt to any one that doesn't stand and bang with him.

Anderson beat him up, look at their faces at the end of the fight and then see how cool taunting is. Phone Post 3.0
When's the last time Andersons been bruised? He's just one of those guys that doesn't swell or bruise. Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz.....just couldn't win the big one. Oh well at least he has a ton of 17 year old boys sticking up their middle fingers and mean mugging mom and dad at the breakfast table. Don't burn my eggs homie!!!! Phone Post 3.0

God dammit. You know you're posting in a Diaz thread when you take the piss and start getting vaginal discharged into bolivia Phone Post 3.0

coldworld -
The Power Double - It's so cool how he lost and could have tried way harder to win, he's so bad ass the way he taunts while he's getting outstruck Phone Post 3.0
This, nerdy virgin MMA fans love the taunting and don't understand that he's only doing it because he has never been able to adapt to any one that doesn't stand and bang with him.

Anderson beat him up, look at their faces at the end of the fight and then see how cool taunting is. Phone Post 3.0
lol. Yeah, no "REAL" MMA fan could ever enjoy watching Nick Diaz.

He's entertaining. Has he won a UFC title? No, there's about 480 other fighters on the roster that haven't either.

I won't have my kid emulating him obviously but that goes along with a ton of major league types.

Strictly Entertainment, and he's entertaining. Phone Post 3.0

coldworld -

Why does Anderson do it? Phone Post 3.0

coldworld -
NFABeeJay -
coldworld -

When's the last time Andersons been bruised? He's just one of those guys that doesn't swell or bruise. Phone Post 3.0
He was barely getting hit.
The fight wasn't even close. Phone Post 3.0
In any fight?? I'm talking ever! The dude never bruises or swells. Phone Post 3.0

And the Diaz/Silva fight was far from a blow out on any side. If you think Silva dominated then you are in fact the "Nerdy MMA Virgin".

Silva got the W, that's about all that can be said. Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay -
coldworld -
NFABeeJay -
coldworld -

He was barely getting hit.
The fight wasn't even close. Phone Post 3.0
In any fight?? I'm talking ever! The dude never bruises or swells. Phone Post 3.0
It's the Brazilian alligator skin. Phone Post 3.0

Nick never won a title but he has knocked out the current WW champ.

Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -

Phone Post 3.0
I'M RICK DIAZ!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Stud Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz is a bad fucker Phone Post 3.0

coldworld -
KlinAtizer -
coldworld -

Why does Anderson do it? Phone Post 3.0
Because he's a counter striker, but in his fight with Diaz he adapted and changed his style even though he clearly wasn't comfortable doing it. Phone Post 3.0
Whut Phone Post 3.0

Ed Okin -
Beer and Hotdogs - War Nick Diaz!!! Dudes a mma legend Phone Post 3.0

A legend, huh? Dude hasn't won a fight since 2011. Some legend ...
Well maybe if he took steroids like the other so called "legends" he would be up to your standards. Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- -

Phone Post 3.0
I'M RICK DIAZ!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

A gentleman never tells.

Ahhhhh Phone Post 3.0