Nick Diaz to fight by the end of the year according to Cesar Gracie

2 Likes

Greatest Strikeforce fighter of all time

8 Likes

This was Nick when unmotivated and out of shape. Imagine him motivated and in shape… it’s over

Would love to see him beat the fuck outta Matt Brown in a double retirement fight. Or beat the piss outta Stephen Thompson or Jorge Masvidal

2 Likes

1 Like

I just hope Nick gets paid well and retires.

11 Likes

The motivation is gone.

4 Likes

He’s always been one of my favorite fighters, but based on his last appearance in the cage, I have no desire to see him back. It was obvious he didn’t want to be there and that he’d lost the fire and anger and attitude that had seen him through so many previous fights and had endeared him to so many fans.

6 Likes

Someone get that man on TRT

15 Likes

That was the angle from my seat!

1 Like

Wow. Fucking awesome!!

I need the ufc to get back to Detroit ASAP!! I’ve only been to 218 Holloway vs. Aldo 2 and I had a blast

I can’t imagine my level of excitement if I got to see Nick live man lol

I love Nick, but after that last fight I’d like him to retire.
It was painful watching him against Robbie.

Like you said, if they brought back CM Punk or Mike Jackson who fights next week.

I’d watch

big-e-popcorn

4 Likes

Lmfao CM punk :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: fuck it I’d pay $75 for that why not

1 Like

I attended a lot of the Strikeforce events from that era and surprisingly some of the best fights or moments in the arena from then were Cung Le fights. And I was very skeptical of him going to them but he made me a fan.

His fights vs Frank Shamrock and Scott Smith were fucking electric. Great sports atmosphere.

Looking back Nick Diaz vs Cung Le would’ve been such a banger. Wish we would’ve got that one!

4 Likes

Im a nick fan. I wish he wouldve done better than being a .500 fighter in the ufc.

Id lik to see him fight strickland or till if he comes back at 185.

Maybe Ponzinibihio at 70.

2 Likes

I dislike Phil Brooks so tbh I’d love to see him get TKO’d again :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

If its not at 170lbs then dont waste anyones time. Nick vs Masvidal is the fight to make.

3 Likes

Diaz Daley… probably the loudest I’ve ever yelled during a fight LOL both times he got dropped I fucking screamed and then when get the finish with less than 10 seconds omg. Fuck I miss Strikeforce lol

10 Likes

I wanted Cung Le to be good in the UFC so badly. His KO of rich Franklin was BRUTAL

3 Likes

Good one! That was probably the best Round in Strikeforce.

Biggest Moment for me though was hands down the Fedor Werdum Fight. Never experienced that level of feeling of eerie shock and silence. That Triangle was the longest minute of my life lol. I think I’m over it now only took a decade.

Strikeforce just had a unique energy to their Big Fights. Hard to describe. I’ve been to some UFC’s that had great fights but didn’t capture that feeling. Sometimes they do but often they don’t and Strikeforce captured that magic in a bottle so many times. So many fun drives leaving that arena satisfied it’s fun looking back.

3 Likes

He destroyed a great fighter in Franklin in the UFC and had a much easier time doing it than a lot of Great UFC fighters did against him.

1 Like