Nick Diaz tweets: #dunfighting

ExposedByRose -
Shy Guy - It's a shame. The MMA landscape is much better when Nick Diaz is in it. Phone Post 3.0

True, but this time it's his own fault.  You can't piss hot a third time, even for weed.   And haven't all 3 been in Nevada as well?  They are probably gonna go pretty hard on him.  I wouldn't be surprised at a 2 year suspension.

I agree. It's his own fault, but as a fan it sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - 
ExposedByRose -
Shy Guy - It's a shame. The MMA landscape is much better when Nick Diaz is in it. Phone Post 3.0

True, but this time it's his own fault.  You can't piss hot a third time, even for weed.   And haven't all 3 been in Nevada as well?  They are probably gonna go pretty hard on him.  I wouldn't be surprised at a 2 year suspension.

I agree. It's his own fault, but as a fan it sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Me too.  I'm a huge fan of his fighting, might not be the biggest fan of some of the odd ball shit he does, but once he steps in the cage, he's the epitomy of a true fighter.   Nick is the Ricky Williams of MMA.

Right...until Dana offers him another undeserved main event after his suspension is up.

Technical Primates -

#duncaring

As a huge nick diaz fan, this. Phone Post 3.0

Bye Felicia. Phone Post 3.0

sad day for mma.

Why would Diaz even care? The guy made over a million this past weekend, would take your average WW 10 fights or more to hit that, hes laughing his head off right now.  He doesnt even need to pay the fine NSAC will throw at him if he doesnt give a shit about being licensed again.

Diaz = GOAT

Although I'm not a big Diaz fan I 100% agree with this. 

EckY - 

Why would Diaz even care? The guy made over a million this past weekend, would take your average WW 10 fights or more to hit that, hes laughing his head off right now.  He doesnt even need to pay the fine NSAC will throw at him if he doesnt give a shit about being licensed again.

yeah he'll definitely ignore the hearing.

FEDORallDAY - 
kinson -
Technical Primates -

#duncaring

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
Lol well I voted you both down for being butthurt little Silva fanboy bitches Phone Post 3.0

Thats what you use your vote downs for huh? Makes a lot of sense. How old are you by the way?

What a baby. Phone Post 3.0

FEDORallDAY -
kinson -
Technical Primates -

#duncaring

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
Lol well I voted you both down for being butthurt little Silva fanboy bitches Phone Post 3.0
Voted down for having a 6 year olds sense of humor Phone Post 3.0

drewb75 - One problem with him going to One FC, BEN ASKREN. The most dominant 170lb wrestler on the planet.

No PED'S, No recreational drugs

Just WINNING.

You think a guy nicknamed Funky, who walks out to Parliament's "Give Up the Funk"... "Tear the Roof off the Sucker", and who's hobbies happen to include Frisbee Golf doesn't partake in any recreational drugs?

Nick tried to fight his fine and suspension the last time he failed a test due to marijuana metabolites, hiring a lawyer, etc. That rule is ridiculous, and more so because they still used a urine sample to determine whether or not Nick had been using during the fight, which is as stupid as the rule itself. With so many states legalizing marijuana, the ACs are going to have to figure out a way to be more accurate when it comes to determining whether or not a fighter ingested marijuana while technically in competition, or at the very least reducing (drastically) the severity of the penalty if caught. I don't blame Nick, but it sucks that he's spent so much of his prime sitting on the sidelines, and will likely continue to do so for what's left of it.

Dom Hemingway - What a baby. Phone Post 3.0

Why is he a baby? He clearly doesn't want to deal with NSAC's bullshit. Hopefully they'll surprise everyone and fix their fucked up position on Marijuana.

Title shot next! Phone Post 3.0

FEDORallDAY -
kinson -
Technical Primates -

#duncaring

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
I don't always vote people down,

but when I do, they're assholes who abuse the vote-down system in the first place. Phone Post 3.0

Silverball - 
drewb75 - One problem with him going to One FC, BEN ASKREN. The most dominant 170lb wrestler on the planet.

No PED'S, No recreational drugs

Just WINNING.

You think a guy nicknamed Funky, who walks out to Parliament's "Give Up the Funk"... "Tear the Roof off the Sucker", and who's hobbies happen to include Frisbee Golf doesn't partake in any recreational drugs?

Nick tried to fight his fine and suspension the last time he failed a test due to marijuana metabolites, hiring a lawyer, etc. That rule is ridiculous, and more so because they still used a urine sample to determine whether or not Nick had been using during the fight, which is as stupid as the rule itself. With so many states legalizing marijuana, the ACs are going to have to figure out a way to be more accurate when it comes to determining whether or not a fighter ingested marijuana while technically in competition, or at the very least reducing (drastically) the severity of the penalty if caught. I don't blame Nick, but it sucks that he's spent so much of his prime sitting on the sidelines, and will likely continue to do so for what's left of it.

Ben Askren ?@Benaskren 21h21 hours ago Like if you wish all MMA fighters were this clean!

http://www.sqor.com/posts/acb06d58-db3d-4179-9a23-34d56675efd1/uid/77406

Can't blame him.

He'll likely get punished/suspended by the AC for smoking weed. 

While AS gets rewarded with coaching TUF, and will likely face no punishment because the two PEDs he got popped for were out of competition.

Utter Bullshit.

Woah you guys really care this much about something as irrelevant as vote ups in a forum and I'm the 6 year old?????????????? Hahaha Can I cash in them vote ups?????? Then idgaf

Psst..they do absolutely nothing Phone Post 3.0