great fight night, Diaz vs Denny, Shields vs Charuto

ttt for a night of good fights

up

wildman just beat fryklund.

diaz by sub rd 2.

NHBwildman

"Thanks for the support....."

LOL. Classic OG.

I like both of these guys, they come to fight. I honestly have to favor Diaz, but don't count Denny out.

Not much shit talking as of yet, But I don't understand some of you haters?
You hate Nick Diaz for talking all kinds of shit to his opponent, Yet every time dude has a fight here were are again with the same Fuck Diaz shit all over again!
Just do me a favor shut the hell up and admit that you just love the guy, I mean you can't seem to stop talking about him...He is an entertaining fighter and his shit talking is just a bonus for his fans, something to laugh about!...But your remarks and shit talking that goes on on without being backed up is that of a pussy!! If I saw one of you guys talk shit to his face then fight him You would get all the respect form me, just cuz you backed it up and got your ass kicked for it...

Needless to say, I got DIAZ by KO 2nd rd.. this guy looks like he wants to stand! Good luck and good health to both fighters be4 and durring the fight looking foward to a great brawl from both guys!!

ttt for these guys fighting each other.

THE WILDMAN TO THE UFC!

Nick is cool

WAR DIAZ!

Good luck Wildman, you have my respect for going after a top 10 fighter.

No, Shannon, not UFC, the GFC.

It will probably be a great fight. I'm pulling for the wildman. I don't care for Nick Diaz and Thomas Denny has always be cool any time I've been around him.

bad fight for Diaz in the sense that he has nothing to gain..When he beats Denny he was "supposed to"..all the respect for the wildman.I just dont think he is on that level

TTT

ttt

ttt

TTT

ttt good luck wildman

I've always liked watching Denny fight in KOTC and I would have guessed that he'd be good in the UFC, but he's not seemed to do well when he steps up in competition. I didn't know that he beat Frykland, so maybe he stands a chance against Diaz, but I'd still say that Diaz has to be favored.

Robin.