NICK DIAZ VS. MARIUS ZAROMSKIS FOR SF 170 BELT

Hieron's definitely getting the shaft here.

GREAT fight though, wish it was on the SJ card tomorrow.

Wow, soo happeee SF signed Zaromskis, he's flippin awesome!!! Nick betta quit smoking an take this fight seriously cuz I think MZ can take tha title with just one headkick!

BettaBelieveIt - Wow, soo happeee SF signed Zaromskis, he's flippin awesome!!! Nick betta quit smoking an take this fight seriously cuz I think MZ can take tha title with just one headkick!
hes 5'9... diaz is6'2 ... zaromskis will get taken down and submitted

FUCK YES

I swear I was driving home from seeing avatar (by the way UG'ers go see this!) and I was talking to my ex about how this fight should happen, hop on here, and here it is! mma has a lot of good fights coming up! hope I make it to the point one day where I can be one of those good fights people look 4ward to

Great fight, mean mugs going to get destroyed by Marius.

Feel bad for Hieron. He got fucked.

Great fight. Hieron should fight on the same card for #1 WW contender.

Dear god yes. Please let this fight happen

should be great. good test for both fighters

this is great! we don't have to wait long either

+1 for FUCK YES

KenP - Ahhh.... Hieron?

First thing I thought when I saw the thread title.

Amazing match-up, and I agree it's one of the best moves SF could make from a marketing and entertainment standpoint, but I do believe that Hieron signed from Affliction into a direct title shot with Diaz.

Jay has now been idle for a while, and the only other match-ups are really Woodley, Riggs, and Galvao.  They should at least give him a fight on the card to get him some exposure and establish him as the next top contender. 

I say give him Riggs on the same card.

oh fuck yea

awesome fight, sucks for hieron though

excited to see nick diaz back at 170

Diaz RNC Rnd.2

SF surely isn't giving Zaromskis an easy debut. Diaz will be a tough first test. This is a pretty damn exciting match-up.

(Gulp)

MMA Roundup -  

Thaaaaaaanks buddy! Voted up! ;-)

I can't believe I'm doing this, but... I didn't make this, but this is one of my favorites. 

Marius vs Nick was eventually going to happen... but this match up is HUGE. It's a mega fight. 

Everyone knows the Diaz brothers are my favorite fighters, being from my hometown and all, but Marius is the real fucking deal, and is a killer. 

Let's see how good his ground game is...