Nick Diaz Vs. Rory Macdonald winner gets the shot

Dana make it happen get Nick to fight again. Phone Post 3.0

No. Phone Post 3.0

Condit is getting the next title shot

Is there any reason to think Nick would do better than Nate did? If Maia can't submit Rory from the top or come close, it seems unlikely Nick would submit him from the bottom. Then we'd have to listen to another rant from Nick about how guys just hold him down.

Looks like we have to wait till Nick wants some money he does not seem that interested just now. Phone Post 3.0

orcus - Is there any reason to think Nick would do better than Nate did? If Maia can't submit Rory from the top or come close, it seems unlikely Nick would submit him from the bottom. Then we'd have to listen to another rant from Nick about how guys just hold him down.
True, but nick's standup is better than Maia's Phone Post 3.0

I want. Phone Post 3.0

Just not a great matchup for Diaz.  It would be similar to Rory's fight against Nate.  Also keep in mind Rory has improved a lot since that fight.  Fun fight though, the preflight banter would probably be entertaining.

Nick Diaz vs retirement Phone Post 3.0

I like this fight, but I don't. I think we'd see the safe Rory against Diaz. He doesn't have the foot work that Condit has and he won't be able to control the distance like he did against Jake. He'll shoot for the take down and lay on top of Diaz for 5 rounds. If he tries to fight, Nick fucks him up. Plain and simple. Phone Post 3.0

i like this fight ....but i think rory should fight the winner of hector lombard vs jake shields

Id love to see Nick vs Rory... the question is whether or not Diaz will dick tuck again.

in_different - Condit is getting the next title shot
You don't get a title shot with a loss...Twood gonna knock him out. Phone Post 3.0

JustAble - 
in_different - Condit is getting the next title shot
You don't get a title shot with a loss...Twood gonna knock him out. Phone Post 3.0

What makes you so convinced? his skill or his physique?

Not even Hendricks could put Condit away. More than likely, Woodley is going to be shooting for TD's all night and eating knees for his effort

Rory is going to ragdoll Nick as well.

After Condit, Rory needs to get a title shot.

Nicholas Kage -
orcus - Is there any reason to think Nick would do better than Nate did? If Maia can't submit Rory from the top or come close, it seems unlikely Nick would submit him from the bottom. Then we'd have to listen to another rant from Nick about how guys just hold him down.
True, but nick's standup is better than Maia's Phone Post 3.0
And that's why Rory will just rag doll Diaz to the ground and beat him up there. Phone Post 3.0

I like Nick v Rory. A good fight at the top end of the division and as a side note Nick gets a chance to avenge his brother's loss.