Nick Diaz vs Tyron Woodley at UFC 213

Nick gonna kill Twood

Source?

doubt he troubles Woodley much....

Straight from the horses mouth

Is diaz even active? Dude is constantly smoking week on Snapchat. How could broham pass a drug test?

ChicagoTom -

Is diaz even active? Dude is constantly smoking week on Snapchat. How could broham pass a drug test?

out of competition weed is allowed. You basically have to smoke the day of and the day before the fight to test positive for marijuana according to Rogan.

Diaz hasn't won a fight since Obama's first term

Bobby Lupo -

Well he does come to scrap and is a legend so yeah fair play i guess. Tyron woodley is a snoozefest that does NOT sell PPV's. UFC is a BUSINESS they need to make MONEY.

Well looks like I'll buy another Woodley fight and it's not because of Woodley

brockrefnar -
Bobby Lupo -

Well he does come to scrap and is a legend so yeah fair play i guess. Tyron woodley is a snoozefest that does NOT sell PPV's. UFC is a BUSINESS they need to make MONEY.

Comes to scrap?? When was the last time he was in an exciting fight?? Semtex??

And before you blame his opponents, all but GSP are known for having good fights. He's the common denominator.

But 209 mother fucker!!!

Kanye loves fishdicks -
brockrefnar -
Bobby Lupo -

And before you blame his opponents, all but GSP are known for having good fights. He's the common denominator.

But 209 mother fucker!!!

You didn't think the BJ fight was exciting? Lol 

Either way, not interested.

Hate420 -
Kanye loves fishdicks -
brockrefnar -
Bobby Lupo -

But 209 mother fucker!!!

You didn't think the BJ fight was exciting? Lol 

Either way, not interested.

Forgot about that 1, was ok from what I remember. Nothing special

straight from the club into the cage. lets see if nick can pass a drugtest

209 motherfucker

I predict a lot of shit talking during that fight as woodley is on his bike

this guy hasn't looked good in a fight since the Semtex fight in Strikeforce, it would be just yet another ridiculous title fight in the current times

And ppl say GSP getting a MW titleshot against Bisping was bad.  

Diaz has done nothing in years to deserve this fight... uggghh he should at least win a fight against a top 10 contender first.  Let him fight Mike Perry... would be an awesome scrap.  

man some people have high expectations, he actually gameplan's for Silva puts up a good fight goes 5 rounds with a roided up GOAT and that's just not good enough watch that fight agian it's interesting as hell.

Woodley is a businessman type fighter. He'll follow the blueprint to beat Diaz it'll be a snooze fest

Still no confirmation?