Nick Diaz War show has 2 slots! Fighters needed!

Matchmaker of Nick Diaz's WAR MMA card set for June 22 needs someone 175-180 & someone 160-165 for a pair of catch weight fights & asked me to help. Those interested contact Tri Villegas at villegas2200@yahoo.com & the fighters he picks will be replied to w/opponents & pay.
Follow me on ALL social networks & PS network: @fallenangel510

TTT Phone Post 3.0

No wrasslers

Cart before the horse? Phone Post

shit I just realized this is next saturday!!!!!!

Agnt - No wrasslers
Mmm mmm lol Phone Post 3.0

t

Dominique Robinson - Matchmaker of Nick Diaz's WAR MMA card set for June 22 needs someone 175-180 & someone 160-165 for a pair of catch weight fights & asked me to help. Those interested contact Tri Villegas at villegas2200@yahoo.com & the fighters he picks will be replied to w/opponents & pay.

what's the record of the 175-180 guy?

Would be awesome if Nick just jumped in.

DanTheWolfman - Do you or do you not get to use Numchucks in the 3rd round???
All ninja shit will be checked at the door.. Or whatever. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, this sounds fun. Wish I was younger and training hard.

Fuck it , I'll do it. I ain't no bitch Phone Post 3.0

Ill do it. 2 ammy fights. Ill fight for free on nicks card.

Just emailed the promoter. Let me in. Phone Post 3.0

Someone from the UG HAS to go to support these guys. Anybody gonna be there?

Cindy

Suppose I have some metabolites in my system... Phone Post

I emailed the promoter to see if I can get on the card. We have to get on of the the UG/OG on there. I'll do it for free if they can get me there. Phone Post 3.0

gambatte -
Dominique Robinson - Matchmaker of Nick Diaz's WAR MMA card set for June 22 needs someone 175-180 & someone 160-165 for a pair of catch weight fights & asked me to help. Those interested contact Tri Villegas at villegas2200@yahoo.com & the fighters he picks will be replied to w/opponents & pay.

Dunno I'm jus messenger Phone Post 3.0

ttt

gambatte - 

his record is dont be scared homie