Nick Diaz WILL BE BACK & he will fight...

Just hollared at ND, and he will fight again. They've narrowed it down to ABSOLUTELY 2 opponents... it's not who you'd all guess... trust me....

More news to come when it's cool for me to break it first... here.. on The UG. Phone Post 3.0

Mary Jane one? Phone Post 3.0

You are so full of shit. Remember the time you shouted out affiliation with Middle Easy, and then Layzie came on here and said he doesn't know you? Yeah man just stop. Phone Post 3.0

CheckinHose - Mary Jane one? Phone Post 3.0
LoL! but... nope... literally just got off the phone with him and this will be GOOD...

I'll follow up definitely by Thursday. .. you dude's will never guess this crap...

ITW Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head - You are so full of shit. Remember the time you shouted out affiliation with Middle Easy, and then Layzie came on here and said he doesn't know you? Yeah man just stop. Phone Post 3.0
remember the time I said fuck your bitchass, I don't know you? Yeah... right now... fuck MiddleEasy.com Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you OP Phone Post 3.0

Rear Naked Toke - Didn't you make a thread subtly bashing Ian Mccall? How are you still around Phone Post 3.0
you dude's KILL ME , with the Ian McCall hand-jibbers.... I gave him props and the little dude took offense.... whatever... I wouldn't fight him, if you paid me, however someone else would for free... Phone Post 3.0

His next opponent will be the much anticipated rematch with the NSAC! I can't wait for this one!!!!

Aren't you the guy that makes the horrible videos then pretends it's someone else? Phone Post 3.0

Can he fight soon? He will be suspended for testing positive won't he? Phone Post 3.0

Vd Phone Post 3.0

Fall back. Nick and Nate fight and you know what to expect. 

Stoked. 

Hes not fighting anyone this year so wtf are you talking about.

Hotlanta -

Fall back. Nick and Nate fight and you know what to expect. 

Stoked. 

I know right? ! They'll eat their words after I break this matchup. Nate has 3 possible 1... in a POSSIBLE New WEIGHT CLASS!! Phone Post 3.0

I don't see Nate making 145, and 170 wouldnt be new. Hmm Phone Post 3.0

I want to believe Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz vs. Bisping
Nick Diaz vs. Rockhold

Do it now.

InTheWeedz === BeerDrankShawty

He had to go through a name change (from IntheWeedz to BeerDrankShawty) when Zuffa banned his Youtube account for copyright violations. Now he pretends like he's actually two different people in an attempt to succeed in his goals of "guerilla web marketing."

It'd be kinda interesting if his content wasn't such absolute trash

AishOyyy -

InTheWeedz === BeerDrankShawty

He had to go through a name change (from IntheWeedz to BeerDrankShawty) when Zuffa banned his Youtube account for copyright violations. Now he pretends like he's actually two different people in an attempt to succeed in his goals of "guerilla web marketing."

It'd be kinda interesting if his content wasn't such absolute trash

We all know this. He's bi polar. He's also not amusing in the least bit. Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz - Just hollared at ND, and he will fight again. They've narrowed it down to ABSOLUTELY 2 opponents... it's not who you'd all guess... trust me....

More news to come when it's cool for me to break it first... here.. on The UG. Phone Post 3.0

Nick is going to get the "Wand" treatment and will never fight again.