Nick Diaz's Weed Cream

If a blue would be so kind

http://i.imgur.com/rUdIIFv.jpg

This was taken after weigh ins. Weed Cream. At the upcoming hearing will he say he rubbed this cream on his injured arm and that's what caused the post fight test fail? Has anyone known anyone that knows someone that has ever failed a drug test from using a topical cannabinoid cream?

I like weed and I would use some weed cream right now if I had some Phone Post 3.0

Two of OPs favorite things in one thread.... Weed and cream. Phone Post 3.0

OPs rubbin one out with some weed cream at the moment Phone Post 3.0

Possibly Phone Post 3.0

Weed cream cream pie, imho Phone Post 3.0

Omg, jerking off with that is win win! Bust your nut and your high by the time your done Phone Post 3.0

I use a topical cbd creme that I get from my dispensary and it works wonders for pain.

Dugs95 - Omg, jerking off with that is win win! Bust your nut and your high by the time your done Phone Post 3.0
Bust a nut and forget to clean up afterwards because you high as hell dawg Phone Post 3.0

Happiness Bunny - I use a topical cbd creme that I get from my dispensary and it works wonders for pain.
This nigga jerckin it to weed cream too I suspect Phone Post 3.0

MdGeist -
Happiness Bunny - I use a topical cbd creme that I get from my dispensary and it works wonders for pain.
Happiness, would you mind fapping with some weed cream, see if it makes your nut high and then drug test yourself and post results? Thanks bruh Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - Is this real?

yes

SensoriaUtopia - Is this real?
We think so.

Look, no one should be accusing Nick Diaz of beating his meat with high hands full of cream. Accuse me, that's fine. I would try it, then I would try it again. Guilty. But could I fail a drug test for putting weed cream all over my body? We need experts in on this thread Phone Post 3.0

it doesn't get you high but you do need to have your medical card. maybe he might say this but he still tested over the limit. hopefully they give him 6 months/1 year and a fine, nothing crazy i hope. nsac fucked up on their part of the testing

worldhero - 
SensoriaUtopia - Is this real?
We think so.

Look, no one should be accusing Nick Diaz of beating his meat with high hands full of cream. Accuse me, that's fine. I would try it, then I would try it again. Guilty. But could I fail a drug test for putting weed cream all over my body? We need experts in on this thread Phone Post 3.0

Diaz is a martyr.

Someone post the Goddamn picture....

Thanks in advance. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

worldhero - 
MdGeist -
Happiness, would you mind fapping with some weed cream, see if it makes your nut high and then drug test yourself and post results? Thanks bruh Phone Post 3.0

Shit that would be a $5 fap.

It has next to no thc in it. They have stuff with thc in it.. I may have to give it a go.. for science.

It's probably more for local use, like if you have a sore knee, rub it on your knee and it helps with that but systemically I don't see it happening, especially to cause him to test hot with such high levels. Phone Post 3.0

kubzilla - It's probably more for local use, like if you have a sore knee, rub it on your knee and it helps with that but systemically I don't see it happening, especially to cause him to test hot with such high levels. Phone Post 3.0
He might've bought a bad batch? Phone Post 3.0

This pales in comparison to Jon Jones' cocaine coffee sweeteners. Phone Post 3.0