Nick Foles! God Damn, son!

Cotton - Damn, RG3 got fucked wacked there.

He got fucking OMGWTFPWNT on that play. Had a friend hit me up on Facebook to laugh about it. I love watching RGIII get his ass handed to him.

He's killing those timing routes.

I like RG3 a lot as a player, but not as the QB for Washington.

Wow, huge hit by Fletcher.

Foles got blown the fuck up on that hit from Fletcher. Clean hit, too. McCoy just kinda fell down when he could have scored, looks like a serious injury.

:(

McCoy pulled a hammy. Not good. He got up under his own power at least. Good for Philly having Brown though, who has elite RB skills when he can hold on to the ball.

I dropped him from my fantasy team after he got hurt and had one bad week. Fuck me. Phone Post 3.0

Oregon still won't name Foles the permanent starter.

MursSkullForBarnettsThrone - I dropped him from my fantasy team after he got hurt and had one bad week. Fuck me. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. Phone Post

BackOffWarchild - Oregon still won't name Foles the permanent starter.
He never does Phone Post 3.0

Nick Foles is playing ridiculous right now.

Foles 20 for 28 for 228, 3 TDs, 131.2 passer rating.

I listen to sports talk radio in Philly all day at work and I hope people will finally stop wishing to take a QB in the next draft. Seriously, WTF does this kid have to do to win people over? Even if he plays average the rest of the season he is going to the pro-bowl. It is not likely he is going to play poor to average though in general. 19 TDs to 0 INTs.

The Regulator -
MursSkullForBarnettsThrone - I dropped him from my fantasy team after he got hurt and had one bad week. Fuck me. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0

Philly people are the dumbest motherfuckers in the world. I would know I am born and raised here. This is the most miserable city in the world.

If Nick Foles was anywhere else the Philly fans would wish they had him on their team but since he is on their team they wish he was somewhere else.

If Foles had started the season there would be a big chance he would be in contention for the mvp.

He could break the all time passer rating next week. If you stretch his stats out over a full year Foles would have like 51 tds thrown.

cyberc92 - He could break the all time passer rating next week. If you stretch his stats out over a full year Foles would have like 51 tds thrown.

He's having a great year, no doubt, and is a talented young quarterback. But passer rating is a meaningless statistic. QBR is a far better measure of effectiveness.

You're wrong about his TD's, though. He's thrown 25 touchdowns in 10 full games. That equates to 40 over the course of a full season. Not 51.

NFL MVP has been a lock for weeks. 52 touchdowns and 5,200 passing yards in 15 games on the team with the best record in the NFL makes it a no-brainer. Nick Foles, even over a full season, can't top that.

Elite Hunting -
cyberc92 - He could break the all time passer rating next week. If you stretch his stats out over a full year Foles would have like 51 tds thrown.

He's having a great year, no doubt, and is a talented young quarterback. But passer rating is a meaningless statistic. QBR is a far better measure of effectiveness.

You're wrong about his TD's, though. He's thrown 25 touchdowns in 10 full games. That equates to 40 over the course of a full season. Not 51.

NFL MVP has been a lock for weeks. 52 touchdowns and 5,200 passing yards in 15 games on the team with the best record in the NFL makes it a no-brainer. Nick Foles, even over a full season, can't top that.
lets not ruin an eagles fan fantasy Phone Post 3.0

Smith1234 - 
Cotton - I listen to sports talk radio in Philly all day at work and I hope people will finally stop wishing to take a QB in the next draft. Seriously, WTF does this kid have to do to win people over? Even if he plays average the rest of the season he is going to the pro-bowl. It is not likely he is going to play poor to average though in general. 19 TDs to 0 INTs.
I'm inNorth Jersey so don't get WIP. Are people still saying draft a QB now? I realize your post is a few weeks ago.

Id rather have Foles and a top drafted safety than any QB in the draft. If rather have Foles straight up.

If any of these highly drafted QBs did what Nick is doing they would be annointed great already. Phone Post 3.0

No one in Philadelphia is saying draft a quarterback outside of a few random Michael Vick fanatics. It isn't even a topic of discussion on sports-talk radio. The city is more or less united in support of Foles. Both on WIP and The Fanatic.