Nick Maximov says Khamzat Chimaev is a wrestler who's avoiding fights with other wrestlers

1 Like

Khamzat would likely ragdoll Maximov.

3 Likes

He wants to fight Usman. So no…

I didn’t see anything from Maximov that makes me think he even makes Chimaev break a sweat. He struggled quite a bit dealing with Soriano’s wrestling. Maximov seemed like he only has one speed, and it was less than spectacular.

This dude’s cringe as shit. His stock went down in his last fight him getting his ass beat on the feet and wrestle fucking to a split decision I thought he lost

1 Like

Came by to say the same, although less harshly. Dude has been blowing up my google with all types of comments the last couple days. I really don’t think he looked all that impressive, and only started to assert wrestling dominance once Soriano was injured. Props to him for calling his shot, but I’m not sure that he’d have anything for Chimaev.

He is fucking right.

Cumshot calls out every striker under the sun but didn’t do shit when Magny called for him.

Colby stepped up too and now he’s taking 6 months to cut enough weight so he can fight ex LW burns

Then saying - anyone can get this smoke. Stfu

2 Likes

Yeah that’s why he’s calling out Usman.

Khamzat is avoiding bums who won’t do anything to further his ranking because he’s already crushed enough cans.

Yeh calling out the champ when the world knows he has zero chance of getting that fight at this stage of his career.

Holds no more water than when he called out Brock and conor