Nick May

MIIJ?

Double post

double fail.

You do realize that all you're doing is dating yourself and that 95 to 99% of the OG have no first hand clue about him now.

He was a goofy guy and I liked having him here, but let's not overstate his importance to seem cool or brag about the good old days. He was a bullshitter who left when it was undeniable and never came back. Guys like Andre, Jinx, and even SteveW have been here forever too. We have more higher quality people here now, sure we have exponential amount of bozos too, but welcome to the internet.

Anyone know what his new sn is though?

Is anyone seeing the pic posted? I just get a 'image hosted by tripod' message.

His Stories (lies) were some of the best ever still. Can't overstate his importance. And no way he's not still here IMO. Phone Post 3.0

DiscoNfrno - His Stories (lies) were some of the best ever still. Can't overstate his importance. And no way he's not still here IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Are you saying he didn't run a multi-million dollar tanning saloon chain?

Without him there would be no American Pie movies.

The trolliban ran Nick off during the inter forum war with Fightsport.

Nick resorted to using multiple aliases over the years and still posts on the forum.

True or not, his posts were amazingly funny.

Someone posted a website he has now for his stories a year or so ago.  I messaged him and told him to come back, but he said he is done with the OG.

I remember a nasty battle between MM and Information regarding Michael Clarke Duncan being cast as the Kingpin in Daredevil.  Don't remember seeng much of him after that.

If memory serves I recall Nick bullying Money Mayweather back in the Flint days.

His name used to be "MACHINE" May, because his lies were well-oiled and always firing on all cylinders. Then he neglected maintaining the dishonesty so the lies broke down thereby derailing OG Hype Train #9.

That's when he became just "Nick". The bullshit broke down, but the legend never did.

I met him in Vegas and bought him a beer at one of the OG gatherings. Phone Post 3.0

He had some good ones. I believe that he was a good person who simply got carried away with his storytelling here and then decided to defend his stories and lash out at anyone who doubted them. That was a mistake, imo, but he's still a good guy.

One of my favorites of his that slipped through the radar was when he claimed that he boxed heavyweight champion Chris Byrd in a "celebrity exhibition" match, as if he was a local celebrity just like Byrd.

Anyway, I would like to see him come back. He seemed like a good dude.

Also I remember Elvis (or Jinx or somebody) talking about how Machine May would show up at UFC events and sign autographs. That's some funny stuff.

"Also I remember Elvis (or Jinx or somebody) talking about how Machine May would show up at UFC events and sign autographs. That's some funny stuff."

lol. Never heard that.

What ever happened to the 'preydator"?

I remember him

lol