Nick Newell is the most inspiring fighter in MMA

Not only is he missing half an arm but he is a legit fighter. That was impressive. 

Time to sign him Dana, if you keep ignoring him it will backfire on the UFC.

Calm down Phone Post

Talk about overcoming adversity. He has the heart of a Champion! Phone Post

Yeah that was pretty awesome. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - 

Calm down Phone Post

ok anti-positivity trollchild

DanChow - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1fPr3zbbSfs/UgcJ7FG_IyI/AAAAAAAAqgg/oItFGTusmU4/s1600/1.gif

Vtfu

No. Phone Post

His guillotine is ridiculously tight. That short arm is truly an asset in the grappling game. Phone Post 3.0

DanChow -
Naderhood - His guillotine is ridiculously tight. That short arm is truly an asset in the grappling game. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed but it's a tremendous deficit in his standup game.

Swing and a miss......AGAIN! You're 0 for 2 with this troll. 2 threads, 2 fails. Phone Post

He can be as cocky as he wants IMO Phone Post 3.0

I'm impressed

He did really well, but startched by anyone in the UFC sorry. Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_FawkingxD - He did really well, but startched by anyone in the UFC sorry. Phone Post 3.0

By anyone? They have a lot of 170lb cans they've yet to cut from all those season's of TUF I'm sure he'd whoop up on to say the least.

Anyways, there's some telling fights for him in WSOF (Fitch, Harris, Burkman, Santiago, Steve Carl ) that will let us know where he'd stack up in the UFC.

He's not even 4 years deep into his mixed martial arts career...What makes you think he will never be able to beat anyone in the UFC?

super impressive. The dude hits a spinning back stump and goes on to choke out his opponent! I was doubting him just a bit, I had said in another thread that I was surprised he was coming in as such a heavy favorite. He proved me wrong, and showed why the bookmakers had such faith in him. Will he be a UFC champ? Probably not? Will he make it to the UFC? Possibly not...but the dude is LEGIT.

bradu - 

super impressive. The dude hits a spinning back stump and goes on to choke out his opponent! I was doubting him just a bit, I had said in another thread that I was surprised he was coming in as such a heavy favorite. He proved me wrong, and showed why the bookmakers had such faith in him. Will he be a UFC champ? Probably not? Will he make it to the UFC? Possibly not...but the dude is LEGIT.

Rumor has it, his "multi fight deal" is a 4 fight deal, if he goes 3-1 or better he will be UFC bound or else Bellator puts down some real money to get him. This guy is a 10-0 pro fighter if he keeps this up he will be a really big inspiration and media cash cow. If he crashes and burns once he hits too high of a plateau it may be very ugly though, that's why he's in WSOF right now it's like the UFC is getting his feet dirty without any of the risk to decide if they want to snatch him up.

Newell should definitely get a contract, if guys like Cody McKenzie are signed, why not.

I dunno man ....He hasnt really fought anyone that good yet..Keon Caldwell might be his toughest guy so far but Keon is a guy who quit TUF and never had to fight anyone to get in the house...maybe Nick can go through TUF.

CapnKindBud -
Augustus Caesar -
DanChow - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1fPr3zbbSfs/UgcJ7FG_IyI/AAAAAAAAqgg/oItFGTusmU4/s1600/1.gif

Vtfu

I don't like the cocky , wiping the opponent off of his shoulder shit that he did after the fight.....for a handicapped guy to be doing that, he's asking for it back . Phone Post 3.0

Vtfd...take your ignorance elsewhere Phone Post

CapnKindBud -
Augustus Caesar -

Vtfu

I don't like the cocky , wiping the opponent off of his shoulder shit that he did after the fight.....for a handicapped guy to be doing that, he's asking for it back . Phone Post 3.0
Imagine how much negative shit he's heard about his ability to compete in any sport, much less MMA. He's been doubted and hated on his entire life and it has only gotten worse with MMA. I think he's being incredibly humble by only swiping some dirt/hate off his shoulder after hearing for weeks and weeks about how he was gonna get knocked out and exposed in this fight. Phone Post 3.0