Nick Newell vs CM Punk

This should be the fight. Let it be at a catch weight or at 170 (I’m sure nick wouldn’t mind)

Nick Newall is 14-1, has one hand, and still can’t get signed with the UFC. 

CM Punk is 0-1, has no competitive background in anything, and is seen on the main card in the UFC. 

The UFC (sp Dana White) have gone on record saying things like “It’s hard enough to fight in the UFC with 2 hands!” Well if that’s case Dana White, have your boy CM Punk (2 hands and all) welcome Nick to the UFC. I know it’s prob a mismatch in your eyes as CM Punk can throw his vicious strikes with both hands and Nick can’t, but put your money where your mouth is when you say the ufc is “the best fighting the best”. 

Nick has has all the makings to be one of the biggest stars in MMA, but it seem as though the UFC doesn’t know how/isn’t interested in creating their own stars anymore. They pull them from the WWE and sign pretty girls to hopefully become a woman’s division champion.

there's like 6 other threads about Newell fighting (insert any fighter) on the UG. Including Punk 

Nick should win somewhat easily. I Would think.

Acidic -

there's like 6 other threads about Newell fighting (insert any fighter) on the UG. Including Punk 

Cool. Just enforces/reiterates the idea that people want to see him in the UFC. 

DFW has got to be one of the most insensitive pricks in the world. You’re born with one hand and you overcome all odds by becoming a fucking MMA fighter, then a champion. You are so close to reaching your dream of fighting in the premier organization, when you hear the boss of that promotion say “you can’t fight with one hand”. What the fuck dude. 

triforce -
Acidic -

Cool. Just enforces/reiterates the idea that people want to see him in the UFC. 

Definitley i hope it gets him into the UFC. He deserves it 

Man, I'd love to see Newell beat down CM Poser with one hand.

Would watch.

Punk would get destroyed. Think UFC wants Punk to win next one as he is a PPV draw so him vs Jackson would be more realistic. They did same thing with Brock when they put him against Mir in 1st match and then HH in his second fight. 

I say Askren vs Newell, just as a way to get Askren in the UFC