Nick Newell vs. Paddy The Baddy?

Who wins?

Good post I think Nick takes him 

Nick

paddy.

Target_the_Gash - 

I think Paddy's a featherweight.

I was going to say Newell vs. Gall but then I realized Gall is a welterweight so maybe Newell vs. Diego Sanchez or something.

He’s fighting at Lightweight these days.

14-1 Nick Newell vs. 14-2 Paddy Pimblett

UFC Liverpool

Good fight.

I was initially against Newell in the UFC. But the more you think about it he deserves the opportunity and so does Paddy. Give Newell a 1 fight deal

Newell gets wrecked. 

I'll take the guy with 2 arms 

Shepherd Wong -

I'll take the guy with 2 arms 

So you've got Struve in every fight because he's so tall haven't you.

Is everyone still in denial about the level of skill that Newell possesses? 

UFC needs Nick Newell and Paddy Pimblett more than they need UFC.

It's refreshing as fuck to realize fighters realize this and can stick to their guns.

D241 - 

UFC needs Nick Newell and Paddy Pimblett more than they need UFC.

It's refreshing as fuck to realize fighters realize this and can stick to their guns.

LMAO…the UFC needs neither fighter. Neither fighter has name recognition outside hardcore fans.

Newell has been begging and begging to be in the UFC…it’s to the point it has become sad. The fact is the UFC knows who he is but also realizes he is not an elite fighter like he believes. He has 14 wins against lower level competition. The sad part is he doesn’t realize he is being used by the promotions as much as he is.

Fahqhard -

Why is nobody saying nick Newell vs Phil brooks ?   Sign him just to see him fight cm punk.. u know win or lose punk will last at least 1 minit .. 

I actually made a thread on that!!!

Paddy vs Chandler