Nick Ring vs. Chris Camozzi

Not that I care I'm not fighter bashing but maybe I'm behind the times is Nick Ring gay?? Phone Post

Props for this frat

On June 6th, 2012, Ring was leaving a Starbucks at Macleod Trail and 94th Avenue in Calgary when he saw a group of about 6-10 people across the street beating up a couple to steal a young woman’s backpack. One girl had another girl by her hair and was kneeing her in the face while her boyfriend was trying to protect her but was being held down. Ring got out of his car, checked on the victims, and along with another bystander who saw the fight in progress started to chase what he called the “wannabe gangsters” who ran when they saw them. As he chased the suspects, who appeared to be about 17 or 18 years old, Ring called police on his cellphone and the pair were able to catch one suspect. Ring says police caught another five or six suspects.[21] Phone Post

In for nick ring "oh no you didn't" gif Phone Post

GroundStPound - Props for this frat

On June 6th, 2012, Ring was leaving a Starbucks at Macleod Trail and 94th Avenue in Calgary when he saw a group of about 6-10 people across the street beating up a couple to steal a young woman’s backpack. One girl had another girl by her hair and was kneeing her in the face while her boyfriend was trying to protect her but was being held down. Ring got out of his car, checked on the victims, and along with another bystander who saw the fight in progress started to chase what he called the “wannabe gangsters” who ran when they saw them. As he chased the suspects, who appeared to be about 17 or 18 years old, Ring called police on his cellphone and the pair were able to catch one suspect. Ring says police caught another five or six suspects.[21] Phone Post

Yea this was badass. He then brought the people he saved to his next fight IIRC. Great guy. Phone Post

bonersaurus - In for nick ring "oh no you didn't" gif Phone Post

Page 1 Phone Post

Let's also remember Ring walked out with Bret Hart in his last fight. Awesome. Phone Post

Who the fuck does Nick Ring think he is? He's acting stupider than Reem v. Bigfoot Phone Post

Camozzi has a tim sylvia-esque physique it's eerie

I hope Camozzi didn't actually take the UGs advice with his gameplay. Phone Post

Game plan* Phone Post

Camozzi can really take a shot. Jogan was right about that

Well, Camozzi won that round Phone Post

Ring 1-0 via hometown decision

Pessimist_Pete - 

Well, Camozzi won that round Phone Post

unfortunately not bro

Pessimist_Pete - Well, Camozzi won that round Phone Post

What? Phone Post

1-1 IMO Phone Post

Rogan and Goldie are so far out to lunch on this second round that they are embarassing the UFC

Camozzi won that rd easy

Camozzi won first two rounds in my opinion. Phone Post

gusto - Rogan and Goldie are so far out to lunch on this second round that they are embarassing the UFC

Camozzi won that rd easy

Agree 100% Phone Post

Close fight....